Microsoft Research are looking for a highly organised and empathetic Recruitment Coordinator to own the interview experience of candidates visiting the lab in Cambridge. Duties will include the organisation of interviews, the care of candidates onsite and ensuring a great experience right through to their first day. To achieve this will require local partnership and co-ordination globally with Microsoft as an organisation to provide a white-glove experience.
The ideal candidate will care deeply about candidate experience and have excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills. They will also possess the ability to prioritize while multi-tasking, deal with ambiguity and attention to detail. They may also have some previous recruitment experience or have a desire to get involved with recruitment.
Microsoft Research Cambridge, UK
Microsoft has always been a world leader in technological innovation, building some of the most important products in both the software and hardware industry. Now, we are continuing that tradition as our world shifts from focusing on the latest gadgets to focusing on the best, most personalized experiences.
At Microsoft, research plays a crucial role in driving those breakthroughs. Our researchers, scientists, and engineers have influenced virtually every Microsoft product we have released in the past three decades, including Cortana, Azure ML, Office, Xbox, HoloLens, Skype, and Windows. We believe in the value of research, for our own work and for the world we live in.
- Partner with the EMEA Recruitment team, hiring managers, interviewers and candidates to arrange interviewers.
- Logistical interview management to support candidates’ interview
- Care for candidates visiting the lab and an ability to respond to issues as they arise.
- Organise international travel and accommodation.
- Co-ordinate onboarding logistics and manage the new hire experience.
- Support stakeholders with issues as they arise in timely and professional manner.
- A strong administrator.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills (ability to multi-task and prioritise).
- Ability to manage complex scheduling across multiple time-zones.
- High sense of urgency and attention to detail.
- Ability to handle highly confidential matters and act with discretion.
- Able to work well under pressure, occasionally within short time constraints.
- Excellent verbal and written English skills (must be a fluent English speaker).
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook essential).
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.