|Job Type:||Full Time|
The role is in Rates Data Analytics Quantitative Research team. The team's mission is to bring data-driven decision making and automation to the Rates business. The objective is to transform business practices, tools and infrastructure through data.
- Conceptualize and implement automation strategies across rates trading and sales teams.
- Develop data-driven decision making analytics with demonstrable impact.
- Industrialize the availability of the data.
- Provide strong control environment around data access and model risk.
Prior experience in a quantitative role within a trading environment or experience in a position applying advanced quantitative techniques in solving highly complex data intensive problems.
Demonstrated interest in or knowledge of derivatives, asset pricing, empirical anomalies, macroeconomic analysis and market micro-structure.
Strong analytical skills. Experience working with and analyzing large datasets is a plus.
- Strong mathematical and statistical modeling skills preferred.
Proficiency in coding, with experience using statistical packages (e.g. R).
- Working knowledge of Python. C++ is a plus, but not required.
About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank:
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government’s Disability Confident Scheme.