|Job Type:||Full Time|
Do you wish to take on a role with excellent opportunities for long term career progression?
If so, please read on…
About the division
The advisory and programme delivery division delivers services to projects ranging in scale and complexity from a few million pounds to £20bn through the technical disciplines of land advisory, programme management, project management, project controls, scheduling, cost management, estimating, infrastructure finance, management consulting, digital consulting, education and healthcare management. Our transportation portfolio is primarily a UK based business working in four key sectors of rail, highways, land and aviation. We deliver programme, project and commercial management services to clients in mainland Europe, Africa, Middle East, India and Australasia while supporting other parts of the transportation business across the globe.
What is our vision?
Our vision, with your help, is to deliver major transportation projects as part of a global business and to establish our wide-ranging consultancy as credible and preferred for our existing and new clients.
and supporting other parts of the transportation business across the globe. Our vision is to deliver major transportation projects as part of a global business and to establish our wide-ranging consultancy as 'credible' and 'preferred' for our existing and new clients.
Required criteria for the ideal Land Consultant:
* Geography Bachelors degree or in a relevant discipline or relevant experience
* Experience of delivering land services on major infrastructure schemes
* An understanding of statutory processes and procedures
* Evidence of starting to build a network
* Taking ownership of small workstreams/packages of work
* Good communication skills and able to liaise at all levels with both internal and external stakeholders
* Proven ability in prioritising a busy workload with challenging deadlines
* Full clean UK driving license and a willingness to travel
* Competent in Microsoft packages including MS word and Excel
* Highly motivated and conscientious
* Able to work to a high level of accuracy and attention to detail in tasks such as data capture and the production of documents
* Must be a good team worker and decision maker
A bit about the role
Whilst reporting directly to the experienced Land Advisory Senior Land Consultant, you'll be delivering detailed, high quality land ownership information for our clients. You will gather this information by researching Land Registry records and Ordance Survey maps, searching databases, liaising with land owners and their agents. The focus of this exciting new role and opportunity is to support the team delivering on some of the UK's biggest infrastructure programmes.
Equality, diversity and inclusion statement:
Equality, diversity, and inclusion (EDI) are at the heart of our organisation. We promote equal opportunities and have several initiatives to create an inclusive workplace culture; Our dedicated inclusive recruitment page provides more information on our efforts and recognitions.
If you have a disability and would prefer to apply in a different format or would like us to make reasonable adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will talk to you about how we can assist.
At Mott MacDonald, we support our staff to create work-life balance which works for them and welcome candidates looking for career flexibility. We are open to discussing flexible working at interview stage.
We can offer:
* Pension matched up to 7%
* Competitive annual leave and the option to purchase additional annual leave
* An annual professional institution subscription
* Life insurance
* Enhanced parental leave
* Annual company performance bonus scheme - Subject to company performance
* Flexible benefits scheme to suit you, including cycle to work & Interest free season ticket loans etc.
Does this sound interesing? If so, please get in touch today!