|Job Type:||Full Time|
Due to continued growth our buildings team in Belfast are looking to recruit talented BIM Technicians with specialist knowledge of one or more BIM packages to help us improve our delivery services yet further. BIM underpins our on-going successes in many sectors and we are leaders in its use.
The team in Belfast are using their technical expertise to support public and private sector clients in delivering a range of infrastructure and building projects in the region, bringing great benefit to our clients, the communities they serve, and to the environment.
A bit about your role
As a CAD/BIM technician or BIM Champion you will be involved on a range of small to large projects as part of our Buildings Services team. The role will be challenging, demanding and varied.
You will be expected to manage the delivery of projects using BIM and to produce and develop 3D co-ordinated models using BIM Authoring tools such as Revit MEP and NavisWorks and to produce schematic and detailed 2D CAD drawings using company standard CAD/BIM systems, processes and procedures.
You will be expected to be familiar with BIM Execution Plans, clash detection processes, levels of detail and information using NBS Toolkit or similar, and industry wide terminology and processes for Building Information Modelling including managing the delivery of projects using BIM.
Required criteria for ideal MEP Revit Technician
- You will be required to work on projects relating to Mechanical, Electrical and Public health so experience in these areas will be necessary.
- You will be required to produce and develop 3D co-ordinated models using Revit MEP and 2D CAD drawings using AutoCAD.
- Liaising with other engineers and technicians is essential so you must have good communication skills
- The ability to co-ordinate Mechanical, Electrical and Public health services in 3D with architecture, structure etc.
- The ability to read and draft BIM Execution Plans and to communicate the requirements to the M&E team
- The ability to carry-out clash detection exercises in NavisWorks or similar including setting appropriate tolerances
- Familiarity with working in a Common Data Environment