|Job Type:||Full Time|
Group Trading Manager
The Trading Media Executive will use their ability to build and foster strong relationships with key stakeholders and influence buy-in to leverage all possible revenue. You will be a team player who thrives in a highly fluid, agile environment and delivers excellent customer service with innovative sales solutions. The Trading Media Executive will oversee a portfolio of agencies and specialists and ensure that maximum share & best prices are achieved on every piece of business whilst identifying opportunities within the portfolio to create new sales opportunities.
This role demands proactivity, enthusiasm, passion and attention to detail.
What you’ll be doing
- Contribute to delivering weekly, monthly and quarterly team sales targets
- With support of the Trading Group Manager run a sub £10m per annum portfolio of agencies / specialist.
- Develop and nurture new and existing relationships with both external partners and internal stakeholders
- Apply your detailed knowledge of the Global Outdoor inventory to provide relevant solutions for briefs and development of proactive ideas.
- Ensure by smart trading that all formats within the Global Outdoor portfolio are commercialised and improving profitability.
- In conjunction with the sales planning team provide high levels of customer service ensuring Global Outdoor are considered the number 1 partner in OOH.
- Use exceptional negotiation and selling in order to maintain trading rates and secure highest possible volume deals significantly improving yields consistently across the Global Outdoor estate.
- Collaborate with OOH specialists in order to grow sales opportunities.
- Negotiate best share on all briefs inline and above Global Outdoors market position.
- Work aligned with the strategy and client sales teams to deliver achieve budgets for Global Outdoor.
- Manage and develop relationships with a range of stakeholders across Global Outdoor
You’ll have these skills and experience
- Demonstrate media sales experience as an experienced Sales planner or Account Exec in a sales team.
- Degree educated in a relevant field preferred but not essential.
- Understanding of the UK Media market Place.
- Demonstrate hitting and exceeding sales targets consistently in a team environment (Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly)
- Demonstrate high levels of customer service
- Proactive sales approach and able to deliver creative and innovative solutions
- Highly developed interpersonal skills with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Resilient and flexible individual who is interested in developing their ultimate career
- Proactive, innovative, motivated outlook with passion for Outdoor & Media
On top of that, you’ll be someone who
The individual will be a high performer with the ability to run their business independently and also work well as part of a wider team. To succeed in this rewarding role it is important that the individual can balance great attention to detail with delivering a heavy work load.
And of course you’ll demonstrate our Global behaviours:-
Straight talking and sincere
Love to Deliver
Obsessive about detail
Strive to do it differently