|Job Type:||Full Time|
Global is one of the world’s leading Media & Entertainment groups. As the UK’s largest commercial radio company, Global reaches more than 32 million people every week including 25 million on the radio alone through its respected media brands; Capital, Heart, Classic FM, Smooth, LBC, Radio X,Capital XTRA and Gold. Global recently moved into outdoor advertising following the major acquisitions of Primesight, Outdoor Plus and Exterion Media. With over 250,000 outdoor advertising points, Global is one of the largest outdoor advertising companies in Europe. In 2018 we launched our awards ceremony, The Global Awards, to celebrate the biggest stars of music, news and entertainment. We’re also committed to improving opportunities for young people across the UK. We train the future talent of broadcast and media at our school, The Global Academy, and raise money to support small children’s charities across the UK, through our charity, Global’s Make Some Noise.
Customer Campaign Specialist is responsible for fulfilling customer campaigns, from answering queries, order processing to adverts going live within a timely manner, whilst providing an excellent administrative support service to both our internal and external stakeholders at all times.
This role involves working closely with various internal departments to ensure smooth delivery of scheduled campaigns are activated and removed successfully from assets. Regularly maintaining email communication with customers to ensure advert details and photographs are of expected standards.
Customer satisfaction is at the forefront of the service delivery, key to this role is ensuring customer orders and emails are processed quickly, efficiently and to a high standard, issues and concerns are raised promptly by liaising with relevant departments.
Role & Responsibilities
- Communicate professionally at all times with customers and all stakeholders
- Provide solution focused support and advice to all our stakeholders by telephone, email and written communication
- Wherever possible, be a single point of contact and take ownership of any query, request or issue
- Working with in-house systems ensure customers campaign orders are processed
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to ensure campaign delivery requirements are met
- Liaise with delivery and printers to ensure successful campaign delivery, fixing and removal
- Update records and keep accurate notes of customer interactions
- Develop relationships and a proactive approach with our customers to understand their requirements
- Identify and escalate any system or process issues that may impact the customer experience
- Liaise with Finance/Sales Management for resolution of sales order queries and approval of credits, cancellations and amendments
- Ensure the timely distribution of order confirmations to clients and check that campaign documentation (artwork specs, delivery deadlines, despatch notes, print instructions) are relevant and accurate
- Ensure agreed level of service for all clients is fulfilled according to agreed Customer Charters and SLAs
- Work with Delivery Solutions and Planning Solutions to quickly resolve any posting issues or shortfall in campaign fulfilment
- Ensure the accurate timely distribution of any reports for which you are responsible i.e. POP, posting and overshow reports
- Attend site visits, client meetings when requested
- Pro-actively analyse our systems and services, making suggestions on improvements where appropriate
Key Skills & Experience
- Experience of working in a fast-moving customer service or help desk environment
- Ideally an understanding of the Out of Home industry desirable
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- A Level or equivalent
- 5 Grade A-C/4-9 GCSEs, including English and Maths