|Job Type:||Full Time|
Your role within our Kingdom
You have a strong passion for advertising technologies and experience in a mobile app environment. You're an excellent communicator, happy to work with people from several different business units across multiple countries. You are customer focused, and can translate business needs into technical requirements for implementation.
* Support the end-to-end integration of advertising experiences into game franchises, including review of back-end configuration,customer code, and best practice for wiring into games
* Proactive problem solver, keen to identify and recommend process improvements
* Provide hands-on support for troubleshooting and debugging integration issues
* Build and maintain a central repository of knowledge for ads integration
* Work with the Ads SDK engineering team to continuously improve code quality, testing processes, and integration overhead based on customer feedback and best practice
* Proactively create test cases for the known defects and integrate them into standard practice
* Work closely with cross functional teams such as Product Data Science and Product Management in understanding the requirements for writing and running tests in live environments
* Running tests in live environments
Skills to create thrills
4+ years of experience in software quality engineering Proven working experience in testing & automation Ability to read and interpret multiple programming languages Experience governing the whole CI/CD chain. Experience with mobile platforms and development Experience with 3rd Party SDKs and game integration Experience in technical writing and bug documentation
* Programming experience in native iOS, Android, C++, or Unity environments
* Experience working with Agile teams
* Experience in solution engineering roles
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can’t expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that’s it.
We’re Seriously Playful
Officially, we’re a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. Unofficially, we’re a serious business that’s not afraid to have fun. Every day at King, we mix intuition with logic, art with science and magic with mathematics to create the games the world loves to play. Together with our parent company Activision Blizzard, our mission is to bring moments of magic to everyday life. If you think this is something you can help us achieve, let’s talk.
Want to join our Kingdom? You’ll find all you need to apply, plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. All applications should be made in English.