|Job Type:||Full Time|
Your role within our Kingdom
Reporting into the ASO Associate Director, as ASO Manager you will be responsible for creating and executing ASO testing strategies to answer specific business questions, on a variety of titles. You will be responsible for communicating performance back to the business and managing the strategy from start to finish. You will also drive cross functional initiatives in order to improve App Store Performance.
Within ASO you will:
* Setup an ASO strategy to support the marketing of new and existing titles
* Provide insights to the ASO team and relevant stakeholders
* Help determine the best way to test and optimise the funnel
* Align ASO needs with any and all strategic recommendations
* Use ASO strategies to drive growth in the business with relevant stakeholders
* Assess data performance of projects delivered
* Help identify how to measure and quantify impact of funnel optimisation
* Build on established strong relationships to drive future growth via new initiatives within the business
* Identify and consider opportunities and risks when articulating recommendations
* Work within the team to solve challenges around app store optimisation and search
* Work with our in house design agency to produce intelligently constructed and optimised assets
* Run creative A/B testing to assess the performance of optimised creative
* Work upstream with games teams and manage testing strategies to impact their pipeline to marketability.
* Monitor performance of apps in Apple App Store and Google Play Store
* Review performance of different assets within the stores and use findings to make recommendations to the business
* Identify trends to help us optimise the position of our games in various app stores
* Work closely with a wide range of stakeholders across Marketing, CRM, our games teams and legal
* Collaborate with performance marketing and xpromo teams from play test to hard launch to ensure all of our app store assets are fully optimised
* Be a mentor and provide guidance to junior team members
* Lead cross functional initiatives to drive app store performance as well as impact other areas of the business
Skills to create thrills
As an ASO Manager you’ll have a love for numbers and along with an interest in creatives. You will enjoy working with a new and innovative area of the business and have a real interest in ASO.
* Prior experience as an ASO Manager / Specialist in a relevant tech / gaming / entertainment business is a must.
* Very detail orientated
* Have the ability to identify opportunities based on App Store analysis
* Confidence in partnering with multiple touch points including internal stakeholders and external agencies
* Exceptional communicator - written and verbal
* Strong numerical skills
* Fast learner
* Experience with MS Office. Including high level proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint. Vlookup and Pivot Table level as a minimum
* Strong data analysis capabilities
* High level project management skills
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can’t expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that’s it.
We’re Seriously Playful
Officially, we’re a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. Unofficially, we’re a serious business that’s not afraid to have fun. Every day at King, we mix intuition with logic, art with science and magic with mathematics to create the games the world loves to play. Together with our parent company Activision Blizzard, our mission is to bring moments of magic to everyday life. If you think this is something you can help us achieve, let’s talk.
Want to join our Kingdom? You’ll find all you need to apply, plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. All applications should be made in English.