Customer Service Advisor– Total Package £20,025 (0000DZAC)
Start Date 30th March 2020
£20,025 (£17,500 base salary + company funded BUPA and 10% core pension contributions plus an annual discretionary bonus)
HSBC is one of the world’s leading banks, with a network covering 67 countries and territories. Whether you are looking for a first job or taking the next step in your career, our global reach offers many ways for you to realise your ambitions.
We work hard to ensure that our workplace is a diverse, inclusive and meritocratic environment and we also have a strong commitment to sustainability, flexible working and communities around the UK.
In 2013 we announced our Opportunity Partnership, a GBP30 million initiative which will see us work with four charities to help 25,000 disadvantaged 16-to-25 year olds into education, training or work. Our staff will play a vital role in this project by volunteering and mentoring young people
When you join our team, from day one you’ll have access to a competitive benefits package, including:
- A discretionary annual bonus
- Bupa healthcare for you and your family worth up to £775
- A market-leading employer pension contribution of up to 17% *
- Life assurance (4x base salary)
- 25 days’ holiday, plus 8 public and bank holidays – with the option to purchase up to an additional 5 days
- My Choice – our flexible benefits scheme
- Business Attire is expected except on a Friday and weekends, when we have casual dress down
We’re all about exceeding our customer’s expectations. Our Customer Service Advisors deliver a superior service to each and every business customer who calls our Contact Centre.
We’re here when our customers need us so you’ll need to be flexible in the hours you work. We operate a rotating shift pattern and our centre is open between 8am and 10pm, 7 days a week.