|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you an enthusiastic digital marketer with strong organisational skills? Our Customer Acquisition Team is looking for an individual to help support our portfolio of partners in assigned countries across EMEA.
As a Partner Executive you will make a daily, direct and meaningful impact on Expedia's P&L. This role is responsible for providing first class assistance to our Partner Managers through campaign execution, data analysis, reporting, and partner communication.
You will need excellent interpersonal skills to build, both internal and external relationships, and resourcefulness to enhance processes and improve the team's overall efficiency. The ideal candidate for this position will have prior experience in partner marketing and a solid background in online marketing fundamentals.
What you’ll do:
- Support all Partner Managers across several Points of Sale (POSa) in the EMEA region
- Track and analyze metrics to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of the program
- Provide detailed Post Campaign Analysis (PCA) to Partner Managers and senior leadership team
- Support the development of partner relationships through a responsive and proactive service
- Use initiative to implement and enhance processes within the affiliate team, to constantly improve our efficiency and ensure we don't stand still
- Set up coupon campaigns and deliver PCA, and recommendations, to Partner Managers and the Global Coupon Team
- Collaborate with our Analytics team and Merchandising team to help support Test and Learn initiatives
- Ownership of partner communication across all EMEA markets, working alongside Partner Managers, Affiliate Networks, and Local Language teams.
- Keep up with industry trends and monitor competition
Who you are:
- A solid level of knowledge on affiliate marketing and a wider appreciation for digital marketing
- Previous administrative/executive level experience, preferably within an affiliate marketing background
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing/Business or relevant years of experience
- Strong analytical and implementation skills. Must be very comfortable with data analysis and able to use data to make decisions / recommendations
- Technical aptitude and the ability to operate and thrive in a multi-tasking, fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal & presentation skills and demonstrated experience communicating with senior management
- A professional 'get it done' attitude and work ethic
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Strong organizational skills to prioritize and balance multiple priorities
- Fluency in English. Additional European language would be an advantage
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.