|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you interested in helping deliver a product targeted at a multi-billion unit market? Thousands of businesses are undergoing a digital transformation to connect MCU based devices to the internet. 9 billion MCU based devices are shipped every year, and our team is building a turn-key, end-to-end secure platform for the internet of things.
We're looking for engineers to join the Azure Sphere team. As a team member you'll help us define, build and ship the software tools and reference solutions that enable our customers to deliver Azure Sphere based products.
We are a rapidly growing team and multiple positions exist within our customer experiences team.
Come join us! Team members have unparalleled opportunity to rapidly learn new skill sets, build pioneering solutions, and get exposure to a wide array of technologies. To learn more about this exciting new project, please visit www.microsoft.com/en-us/azure-sphere
- Architect, design, and implement features for our customer facing tooling, development experiences and customer reference solutions in collaboration with teammates.
- Build solutions to enable external hardware partners to on-board to the Azure Sphere experience.
Build software prototypes and conduct experiments to evaluate alternative architectures.
- Take end-to-end responsibility for the development, quality, diagnosability, and testing of the software you build.
- 4 or more years of software design and development experience.
- A bachelor's degree in computer science or computer engineering, OR an additional 4 years' work experience.
- Experience developing production software using C or C++ or C# or Java.
- 5 or more years of experience working either in a product that relies on C or C++ or C#.
- Experience using software or hardware debuggers to debug issues.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.