|Job Type:||Full Time|
Expedia Group are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to join our HR team in London. In this role, you will be supporting 2 Vice Presidents of HR, out of London.
The HR community at Expedia is lively and passionate about what we do - we want you to be as vibrant and dynamic, offering ideas alongside precise support to your customers in the role.
Who you are…
- A diligent and experienced EA who is reliable team member who seeks solutions and is motivated by results.
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Detailed planning, time management, and organizational skills
- Exceptional organisation skills who can handle multiple tasks and priorities with ease
- Experience organising large scale events and socials
- Due to the confidential nature of the information you have access to you must always act with discretion.
- Flexible and able to work across different time zones and international locations.
- Excellent organisation skills who can handle multiple tasks and priorities with ease
- You should be able to think quickly and be proactive to thrive in a dynamic
- Exceptional Powerpoint skills and ideally excel skills with a good understanding of slack and other comms tools.
What you’ll do…
- Calendar management – requests from VP's as well as their teams and external partners and clients
- Processing Expenses
- Booking travel
- Organise attendance at events for the HRLT as needed
- Prepare presentations and assist with formatting decks
- Creation and ownership of Email Distribution Lists for the VP's and wider London HR employees
- Provide cover when needed for other HR EA and HR leaders visiting London
Duties when supporting the wider HR community includes;
- Offsite event coordination in London and other locations globally
- HR Onboarding support
- Support employee experience events in London such as Bring Your Child to Work/Holiday Parties.
- Help locally with Product Reviews, Town Halls, HR Summits, Global Talent Acquisition Knowledge Sharing and other ad-hoc events in the HR calendar
- Help with induction for new joiners in the VP’s team (logistics, initial orientation, help setting up intro 1:1s etc.).
- Organise HR Socials
- Providing technical support for team (BlueJeans set up/training, running presentations in meetings etc).
- Recruiting Management team ‘RMT’ Support
- RMT - meeting cadence and agenda management.
- Internal Open talent Market - HR Employee Engagement/Communications
- Diversity and Inclusion in recruiting - reporting from Tableau showing data on this and other initiatives across Expedia
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares. If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.