|Job Type:||Full Time|
HAVE YOU GOT SPIRIT?
Succeeding in today’s energy world requires collaboration, agility and the audacity to do things differently. At Spirit Energy, we seek to challenge what has been accepted, rethink the way our sector operates and create a new style of E&P operator.
It takes a diverse range of skills, experience and talent to deliver these aspirations and our people will be the force to get us there. If you are ready to take the next step in your career with a progressive and energetic team, then we are ready to hear from you.
THE OPPORTUNITY – BUSINESS MANAGEMENT SYSTEM ANALYST
The purpose of the role is to provide support around the development, embedding and maintenance of the Spirit Energy Business Management System (BMS) tool and its content, including continuous improvement and compliance.
This is a change role within the business accountable for the following:
- Driving further development, embedding, maintenance and continuous improvement of the BMS application (Qualiware) and its content
- Acting as a custodian of the system and its content, providing best practice and supporting content owners in maintenance and development
- Supporting the BMS performance management process
- Providing a suitable level of training and day-to-day advice
- Advising on compliance issues and working with the Business to overcome them
- Providing input to annual assurance plan
- Strong workshop facilitation and presentation skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills and ability to drive consensus
- Extensive experience of supporting and embedding business change
- Solid understanding of the need for governance and compliance
- Experience of driving continuous improvement
- Attention to detail and solution-focused
- Flexibility and adaptability
- A higher degree or equivalent work experience desirable
In addition to technical knowledge and credibility, we are searching for a someone who lives our values of Agility, Collaboration, Courage, Care and Delivery, enables and supports change and brings fresh and dynamic thinking.
At Spirit Energy we don’t just talk about diversity and inclusion – we take action to champion it at every level of our business. We support flexible and part time working, we seek and recruit talent from every avenue and we actively support and encourage personal development and promotion. We deliver technical excellence and celebrate our successes together.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button.