|Job Type:||Full Time|
Your role within our Kingdom
ABM is seeking a passionate, innovative, and broad-thinking Sales Manager to work on an agency team and to help take our emergent media offering to the next level,
* Cultivate and build relationships that unlock spend with strategic accounts across media buying agencies
* Set clear business plans that identify key accounts, agency stakeholders at all levels and actions required to unlock spend
* Meet high levels of external client activity - meetings, calls and prospecting
* Have fun while doing it
Skills to create thrills
* 3-5 years of media experience in an agency partnership or ad sales capacity
* Previous experience of working within media, generating demand from the ground up for Digital Media Sales teams
* Deep relationships within the Dentsu Aegis, Publicis and IPG ad holding companies in UK & Europe preferred
* Comfortable building and managing relationships across business stakeholders, internal and external
* Ability and willingness to overcome tough objections and win the support of key external stakeholders
* Must be creative, smart, and passionate, as well as a problem solver and a team player
* Proven track record of exceeding sales goals
* Great communicator and presenter, with an entrepreneurial spirit driven to achieve sales goals
* Working knowledge of Google Ad Manager, DSPs, video/mobile media products, audience targeting and the programmatic landscape
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can’t expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that’s it.
We’re Seriously Playful
Officially, we’re a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. Unofficially, we’re a serious business that’s not afraid to have fun. Every day at King, we mix intuition with logic, art with science and magic with mathematics to create the games the world loves to play. Together with our parent company Activision Blizzard, our mission is to bring moments of magic to everyday life. If you think this is something you can help us achieve, let’s talk.
Want to join our Kingdom? You’ll find all you need to apply, plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. All applications should be made in English.