|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Interact with internal partners (Bankers, Investors, Lending Advisors, Credit Executives) and private clients to deliver the best fully secured credit product solution with a sound credit structure.
- Maintain a consistently high level of awareness around any potential credit issues. Proactively resolve exceptions, including under margin situations, past review facilities, past due principal/interest and documentation exceptions.
- Take into account the risk/reward proposition when negotiating loan rates and must employ a discipline around loan pricing and structure.
- Prepare credit memos which should completely outline the proposed credit structure including accurate risk rating assessment and any potential collateral issues (e.g. security concentrations).
- Ensure follow up on all relevant open items and transactional issues, e.g. documentation, covenants, etc.
- Ensure all new credit requests and annual reviews are completed in a timely fashion.
A Business, Finance or Mathematics degree or qualification, or relevant business experience in a similar role.
- Private Banking credit risk or lending experience.
- Knowledge and/or experience of underwriting, lending value analysis, return on equity assessment, KYC, cross border validation.
- General understanding of financial markets and securities industry.
- Knowledge and experience of systems such as Bloomberg or Murex is advantageous.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good organizational skills and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work well in an integrated team environment.
- Track record in working with teams from various markets /countries
- Proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Fluency in Italian is required; other European languages are preferred
J.P. Morgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. J.P. Morgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer M/F/Disability/Veteran.