|Job Type:||Full Time|
Your role within our Kingdom
As part of the development team you will enjoy a creative, challenging and collaborative environment where your ideas will be every bit as valued as your programming expertise.
Some of your responsibilities:
* Design, implement and test features for games, tools and pipelines.
* Maintain, optimize and refactor existing features
* Deliver high quality and well-structured code
* Share knowledge and help colleagues across the studio
* Experience working in a live game team
Skills to create thrills
You are a programmer that enjoys an array of challenges, and strive to deliver great products and technology. You are a curious and fast-learner, and are excited to contribute to live games with a massive user base.
* Excellent C++ knowledge
* Experienced with game development, ideally a live game.
* Ability to work closely with cross-discipline teams to understand their needs
* High sense of quality and polish
* Ability to develop on multiple platforms: Windows and OSX with Linux backends
* Working knowledge of a secondary programming language(s)
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can’t expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that’s it.
King in London
Based in bustling Soho, the cultural heart of the West End, our London studio occupies all four floors of the landmark Ampersand building. Regent’s Park is close enough for a lunchtime run, as are the delights of Covent Garden and the shopping mecca Oxford Street. Non-Brits will soon discover it’s no urban myth; there really is a pub on every corner.
Want to join our Kingdom? You’ll find all you need to apply, plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. All applications should be made in English.