|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are looking for a dedicated and collaborative individual to join the plant operational team as a Deputy team leader to support the senior team in the safe running of the site.
About the role
You will be expected to ensure the safe running of the site while on shift including ensuring staff productivity in accordance with H&S procedures. You will also be required to complete shift reports so excellent communciaiton skills will be required.
What will you bring?
- A good standard of both numeracy and literacy skills
- A thorough grasp of health & safety principles and fundamentals
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- An understanding of the cement manufacturing process
- Computer/IT literate with ability to operate most standard systems
What’s on offer?
- Competitive Salary, bonus and benefits recognizing the contribution you bring
- Opportunities for Career Progression both at home and abroad
- An inclusive and safety focused culture with people at the heart of the business
About Aggregate Industries
We’re at the front line of the construction and infrastructure industries, producing and supplying an array of construction materials. With over 330 sites and more than 4000 dedicated employees, we’re home to everything from aggregates, asphalt, ready-mixed concrete and precast concrete products. On top of that, we produce, import and supply construction materials, export aggregates and offer national road surfacing and contracting services.
We’re also a proud member of LafargeHolcim, which is the leading global building materials and solutions company with around 90,000 employees in over 80 countries. It holds leading positions in all regions with a balanced portfolio of developing and mature markets.
Why join Aggregate Industries?
To be at the heart of construction, we see our people at the forefront of the construction industry, transforming it into a more sustainable future. We employ highly talented, experienced and motivated people from diverse backgrounds. We have industry-leading capability in innovation, enabling us to anticipate and meet the changing needs of our customers. We are committed to developing strong and positive relationships with the communities we live and work in.
We want to build a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.