|Job Type:||Full Time|
Campaign Executive, Global’s Make Some Noise
As a Fundraising Campaigns Executive you will be supporting the Fundraising Campaigns Manager in our drive to raise money and champion the small charities that we support.
Day-to-day, you will oversee a portfolio of charity activity, such as schools and workplace fundraising, ensuring that supporters receive excellent care and that each event is on track and within budget.
Alongside the Fundraising Campaigns Manager, you will be working closely with some of our radio brands in London, on their major fundraising initiatives including challenges for our radio presenters. You’ll also be working with Global’s regional teams to drive fundraising initiatives that will galvanise listeners from across the country to get involved and support Make Some Noise. You’ll need to step up and lend your fundraising expertise as well as use brilliant project management skills.
A LITTLE ABOUT US
Global’s Make Some Noise is the fast-growing charity founded by Global, the media and entertainment company. Using Global’s famous brands – Heart, Capital, Classic FM, Smooth, Radio X, LBC, Capital Xtra and Gold – we help brilliant, small charities get heard and raise much-needed money for disadvantaged children and young people.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Be a point of contact and support to allocated radio brands to facilitate their on-air appeal activity and year-round events.
- Providing exceptional project management and administrative support for Global’s Make Some Noise regional on-air activity and events.
- Design and deliver first-rate supporter care for mass fundraising event activity, including planning and delivering participant communications, tracking income and working with programmers and marketing teams to maximise engagement.
- Ensuring accurate records are maintained on our fundraising database, and assisting with account admin including invoices, payments, contracts, processes and weekly reporting.
- Support the Campaigns Manager andthe Campaigns Team as and when required.
- Develop strong internal relationships to ensure Global’s Make Some Noise maximises the fundraising potential of all teams.
- Attend internal meetings, giving updates on your area of responsibility.
- Write-up post-project reports and analysis.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Time management: effective time- and project-management and working to deadlines.
- Interpersonal skills: effectively communicating, building rapport and relating to others at all levels.
- Negotiation: able to influence and manage people effectively.
- Continuous learning: taking initiatives in learning and implementing new concepts and ideas.
- Personal: resilient, with a positive can-do attitude and trustworthy with the ability to deal with personal information in a confidential manner.
- Team player: honest and enthusiastic with the drive, energy and determination to get things done.
- Creative: able to contribute new ideas, and take a fresh approach whilst remaining solutions focused.
- 2 years work experience in supporting role.
- Knowledge of and passion for fundraising and the charity sector.
- Experience of working directly with supporters.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Enthusiastic and driven, able to build relationships within the team and externally.
- A positive problem-solver, working to high standards even under pressure.
- Adept at using data input systems and following set processes.
- Highly organised, with a real determination to work for Global Charities.
- Previous experience of working within a charity environment is an advantage.