|Job Type:||Full Time|
CIB - Recovery & Resolution - Regulatory Reporting - Associate
- Examples of activities this role will cover include:
- Review of evolving R&R requirements from EMEA regulators to ascertain impact to CIB D&PS Operations
- Review and response to feedback from EMEA regulators on previously submitted Recovery and Resolution plans
- Co-ordination of above with Firmwide R&R Team and Finance R&R Team
- Maintenance of specific CIB Operational narratives to ensure they are evergreen
- Completion of EBA Resolution Templates assigned to CIB D&PS Operations R&R, with identification of opportunities to automate process, and align Critical Services to Resiliency agenda
- Support of Global PCS Reporting process, with focus on enhancements to reporting to meet EMEA and APAC regulator needs without manual intervention and specific data quality issues originating from upstream reporting teams
- Maintain the knowledge around the Firm’s regulatory obligations and ensuring team complies, updating procedures/ SOPs and MIS as appropriate to reflect new regulatory requirements.
Understanding of Resolution and Recovery reporting and other commitments and overall structure/scope of US Resolution plan
Minimum of 2 years working experience required in the financial industry across project management and / or BAU operational roles
High level of competence with Excel for data management, some experience with data visualisation tools such as Tableau optimal
Ability to build strong working relationships with business partners in internal LOBs across the firm and with other functions (Compliance, Legal, Finance, etc.)
Excellent, communication, negotiation and influencing skills
Self motivation coupled with strong analytical skills and internal process control skills mindset
Ability to quickly determine data elements needed and provide requirements to analysts for quick turn-around
Strong capacity for operating in a flexible, dynamic, and high pressure environment where creative thinking is required
An understanding of the firm’s business areas (Treasury Services / Wholesale Payments, Markets, Securities Services, Asset & Wealth Management, Card, Retail, Corporate), their products and an appreciation of respective business environments
Experience of Financial Markets Infrastructures and the firms usage thereof
To be considered for this role, you may be required to complete the video interview powered By HireVue.
About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank:
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government’s Disability Confident Scheme.