|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are part of an exciting and growing global organisation where you will enjoy frequent communication with project stakeholders and be an active player in a flourishing in-house design/UX community.
- Purpose and meaning - helping our organization grow in understanding and use of Design to solve problems and articulate a desirable future.
- Making and learning - prototyping and testing ideas to help realise a first-class design propositions and experiences which achieve customer and employee goals in new ways.
- A culture conducive to creativity - cultivating an environment in which creative individuals thrive, while providing opportunities for others to learn more about creativity and design with the support of senior managers.
- Academic and applied knowledge in one or more related areas including: UX Design, Industrial Design, Product Design, Service Design, Visual Design, Design Research, Psychology, Anthropology, Prototyping, Strategy.
- A belief in the importance of User Centric Design and its importance to the future success of large organisations.
- An ability to empathise and translate needs into exceptional experiences.
- Excellent collaboration, communication and organization skills.
- A desire to understand and solve complex multi-faceted problems
- A willingness to share your knowledge with colleagues, or those taking part in design training.
- Hands-on experience of designing for a variety of digital touch-points and non-digital channels.
- Hands-on experience of designing execution or data analytics workflows.
- Proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as Adobe, Sketch, InVision, or other similar tools used widely in the design community.
- Strong project and people management skills.
- A confident speaker and presenter, for example at conferences or academic institutions.
- Experience of working in financial services
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com.
“JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government’s Disability Confident Scheme.”