|Job Type:||Full Time|
Your role within our Kingdom
* Lead the AdX team of Designers, Qual/Quant Researchers and Project Managers to uncover insights and best practices that help optimise products and services for a range of mobile games
* Work closely with cross-functional teams in sales, marketing research, ad product and game studios
* You are a great communicator and collaborator
* Work with developers and designers to build user-friendly ad experiences for mobile games based on the learnings of AdX
* You understand advertiser needs as well as feature design of top performing products in mobile and free-to-play games.
* You use business requirements and market research to assist in developing scenarios, use cases and design proposals.
* You can translate various models of player behavior into conceptual diagrams, wireframes, visual mockups, information architecture diagrams, interaction specifications and prototypes.
* You can analyze business requirements, market analysis, customer feedback, app usage data and usability study findings to create customer-focused designs.
* You develop and maintain detailed user-interface specifications and design documents.
* You have a passion for and experience in user experience research
Skills to create thrills
* Commercial experience in a user experience designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar role.
* Ability to create mockups, wireframes and prototypes of new interfaces, and evaluate them through user-testing
* Experience with qualitative and quantitative usability research methods
* Proficiency in industry standard applications such as Proto.io, Omnigraffle, Adobe Suite, etc
* Ability to create interactive prototypes
* Strong understanding of mid-core and top grossing free-to-play games
* Proactive in learning and developing your skills to the next level
* Being an excellent team player with great communication and organization skills
* An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating great user-centered design.
* Knowledge of, and an interest in free-to-play best-practices including advertising monetization
* Exposure to the advertising industry
* Knowledge of technical constraints, optimization and implementation
* Skills in animation and VFX
* Experience working in an agile project environment
* Previous experience working on advertising products, casual and/or mobile games
* Working knowledge of Unity, Flash preferred
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can’t expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that’s it.
We’re Seriously Playful
Officially, we’re a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. Unofficially, we’re a serious business that’s not afraid to have fun. Every day at King, we mix intuition with logic, art with science and magic with mathematics to create the games the world loves to play. Together with our parent company Activision Blizzard, our mission is to bring moments of magic to everyday life. If you think this is something you can help us achieve, let’s talk.
Want to join our Kingdom? You’ll find all you need to apply, plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. All applications should be made in English.