|Job Type:||Full Time|
Become part of the team
- Capturing stimulus for workshops and research e.g. creating personas, moodboards
- Creating innovative ideas and concepts by sketching, brainstorming, model making and prototyping
- Visualising the project story e.g. by creating impactful presentations, simple animations, product renderings
What we're looking for
- Experience of the Adobe Suite and Microsoft Office
- Skilled in CAD and rendering preferably using Solidworks and Keyshot.
- Skills in hand sketching or digital sketching are advantageous
- Be a self-starting individual with excellent organisation and ability to follow a good design process.
- Great visual communication skills
- On track for a first or 2:1 degree in Industrial Design / Product Design / 3D Design or equivalent
- Please submit your CV, cover letter and a mini portfolio
- Your mini portfolio must be in pdf format to be reviewed and a maximum of 3 pages
- If you are invited to interview, please bring your full portfolio to review.
We’re an innovation and transformation consultancy that believes in the power of ingenuity to build a positive-human future in a technology-driven world. Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking with breakthrough-technologies to progress further, faster.
With a global network of FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 clients, we’ll offer you unrivalled opportunities for growth and the freedom to excel. Combining strategies, technologies and innovation, we create opportunity from complexity and deliver enduring results, enabling you to build a lasting career.
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skillsets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
We welcome international applications, but we are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the UK. Unfortunately, your application will be automatically rejected if you do not have these rights.