|Job Type:||Full Time|
Become part of the team
- Enhance shareholder value so clients’ organisations can attract the investment you need to the future
- Capitalise on technology and innovation and use digital and mobile technology to meet customers’ changing expectations
- Navigate market and regulatory uncertainty. We help clients steer clear of dangers and spot the best opportunities ahead.
- Make the right investment decisions - even when shifts in policy and regulation make the future hard to read
- Retain and develop your talent so clients’ organisations have the right people they need to achieve their strategic goals
- Support the proposition team, aiming to use own expertise/knowledge.
- Contributing to developing compelling propositions, working and collaborating with the internal PA team; and developing deliverables with oversight of senior team members.
- Supporting the PA team in activities such as preparing documents and assignment presentations, leading the gathering, analysing and interpreting of data, and developing deliverables with oversight of senior team members
- Playing an active support role in service proposition, thought leadership development, drawing on insights from client work, service areas and sector specialisms.
- Effective analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Effective presentation and communication skills
What we're looking for
- Relevant degree or equivalent. It is desirable for the subject to be Environmental Sciences, Economics, Maths or Electrical Engineering.
- It is desirable if the candidate has some previous experience in the water or energy industries or has some prior consulting experience.
- Teamwork – the ability to work effectively in teams of varying sizes and skills.
- Communication – presenting ideas and insight coherently to teams internally and to clients
- Leadership –
- Stakeholder Management – the use of approaches to effectively manage relationships with stakeholders
- Self-starter -the ability to use initiative to find new ways of adding value for our clients.
- Problem solving – possesses analytical thinking to determine the best solutions and/or options for clients
- 25 days holiday
- Central London office base
- Extensive learning & development opportunities
- Exposure to a global network of FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 clients
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skillsets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
We welcome international applications, but we are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the UK. Unfortunately, your application will be automatically rejected if you do not have these rights.