|Job Type:||Full Time|
The projects you will deliver will include major water and wastewater treatment works, pumping stations, piped networks and all types of civil infrastructure. You will be fully immersed in the design cycle of the project.
* Collaborating with others to produce accurate 3D/BIM models
* Mentoring less experienced team members to develop their skills
* Producing outputs from models to be used by other disciplines (such as for structural and hydraulic analysis, setting out on site and stakeholder engagement)
* Maintenance/organisation/workflows of models and drawing files on Bentley ProjectWise
* Use of point cloud and laser scanning data to generate models
* Engaging with suppliers to gather BIM components for inclusion into our BIM models
* Strong 3D modelling skills, particularly in Civil 3D.
* Previous experience in the water industry or in pipelines
* Prior experience of Projectwise and Revit would be beneficial.
* Strong interest in 3D design, modelling and creating immersive models
* Enthusiasm to learn new skills and embrace new technologies and software
* Have an eye for detail and ability to work effectively under pressure and to deadlines
* Able to work on your own initiative, whilst displaying a commitment to contribute to, mentor, and learn from, the wider team
We are growing in response to a multitude of major infrastructure and treatment projects across the UK and abroad, and are looking for a talented BIM Technician to support the delivery of these projects.
You'll work a part of a team of experienced BIM professionals, assisting in the delivery of innovative solutions to some the most challenging projects in the UK water sector. You'll be involved from the project conception stage through to completion of detailed design. As part of your role, you'll be involved in the mentoring of more junior technicians, often those working remotely.