|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Assisting in the implementation and oversight of the Anti-Corruption Policy and related procedures
- Driving continual enhancements of the firmwide Anti-Corruption Compliance Programme
- Responding to line of business inquiries regarding policy and legal and regulatory compliance
- Assisting in conducting corruption-specific risk assessments
- Handling the disposition of Anti-Corruption pre-clearance requests, including by reviewing and approving/rejecting business hospitality and gift requests
- Assisting on the review of potential violations of the Anti-Corruption Policy by employees
- Acting as point of escalation for queries relating to Third Party Intermediaries in the region
- Delivering Anti-Corruption training and more generally raising awareness of the Programme across the region The successful candidate will be expected to interact with Anti-Corruption Compliance staff globally, other control functions within the firms, and the employees and management in all lines of business.
- Moreover, the candidate must be able to exercise sound judgement and observe the highest degree of confidentiality in handling of information received in the course of discharging responsibilities.
Legal and/or regulatory experience; an understanding of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and UK Bribery Act preferred
Strong communication, interpersonal, and relationship management skills, including confidence in interactions with senior levels of management
Demonstrated ability to collaborate with individuals across business and/or functional lines
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities
Ability to work independently on projects often to very tight deadlines
- Ability to prioritise work and effectively manage time
Proven analytical, planning, problem solving, and decision-making skills
- Excellent research and written and oral communication skills
- Ability to produce quality results on a timely basis
- Strong project management skills
About J.P. Morgan Chase & Co:
J.P. Morgan serves one of the largest client franchises in the world. Our clients include corporations, institutional investors, hedge funds, governments and affluent individuals in more than 100 countries. J.P. Morgan is part of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.1 trillion. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase serves millions of clients and consumers under its JPMorgan and Chase, and WaMu brands.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government’s Disability Confident Scheme.
To be considered for this role, you may be required to complete the video interview powered By HireVue.