|Job Type:||Full Time|
Senior Commercial Finance Manager
Expedia Partner Solutions (EPS) leverages the best of the Expedia Group’s partner-facing APIs and template products with a laser focus on B2B, powering hundreds of partners around the world. As the Expedia Group’s partner-focused arm, EPS’ mission is to provide its partners with solutions to fuel their growth.
EPS partners with businesses across a wide range of verticals, including loyalty programs, airlines, travel agents, corporate travel management companies and online retailers who remarket EPS rates and availabilities to their travellers. Partners can access EPS products in the way that best suits their business, whether that is a fully customizable environment through EPS APIs or an ‘off-the-shelf’ white-label or co-branded template solution offering or its agent tools.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the dynamic Finance team within EPS. This is a key commercial finance role supporting the SVP of TAAP, alongside the sales team for the retail Travel Agent tool. Aa a senior member of the Finance group, a successful candidate will lead a team, provide insight and drive commercial value through their stakeholders. You will be influential and dynamic with the ability to add significant value across the business.
What you'll do:
- You will be responsible for driving effective value adding decision making across the TAAP team.
- As line manager for direct report, you will provide direction and mentorship, developing the individual to be an effective partner to our stakeholders
- Your key stakeholders will be the Sales and Finance leadership team.
- Forecasting: lead delivery of partner and point of sale level forecast, including an assessment of any key areas of under or over performance, and of risks and opportunities, feeding into the FP&A process
- Annual plan: oversee partner and point of sale view (both strategic and detail), work with Sales leaders to deliver both macro Sales perspective and partner level input. Contribute effectively to FP&A process to ensure key Plan deliverables are met
- Support SVP of TAAP and SD Commercial Finance in formulating and implementing their strategy. Preparation of business cases to support investment decisions and prioritisation
- Deliver high class business intelligence and sales reporting. Work with key stakeholders in finance, analytics and sales to ensure information is relevant, timely, reliable and interpreted for the needs of the Sales leaders, Account Managers and Business Development Managers
- Pull insights from reporting and ensure they are effectively disseminated and acted upon where appropriate. Push where necessary for further investigation and interpretation
- Input into & drive the development of reporting and enhance business processes
- Key finance stakeholder in the preparation, review and approval of commercial contracts for your area, participating in commercial negotiations as necessary
Who you are:
- Highly analytical, going beyond the traditional functions of finance, driving insight and strategy across a broad range of business issues
- Someone who always builds a compelling vision from the numbers and communicates clearly with all stakeholders
- Able to handle multiple projects at once whilst keeping the teams focused on delivery
- Creative thinker & self-starter
- Exceptional listener and skilled negotiator
- A relationship builder
- A facilitator, skilled at conflict resolution
- Big picture focused whilst helping implement procedural change
You'll succeed if:
- Qualified accountant with with 5yrs PQE
- Currently leading a finance team and can demonstrate strong leadership
- Skilled at building, delivering and interpreting risk and strategy
- Familiar with B2B business models and large global footprints
- Experienced and enthusiastic working in dynamic, entrepreneurial environments
- Someone who thrives in large, global, fast moving organisations
- A skilled people leader, passionate about developing talent
About Expedia Partner Solutions (EPS)
The travel market never stands still. At Expedia Partner Solutions (EPS), we’re smack in the middle of it. We unlock the power of Expedia Group for thousands of travel partners around the world and create the tools & technologies that help millions of travelers find the perfect accommodation, car hire, & flights for their next trip. We offer the chance to work with the brightest minds in the industry in an energetic and truly international work environment. We are passionate about innovation, creative problem-solving and –making sure we have fun while we’re doing it!
Why build your career at EPS?
- We're re-inventing travel, one day at a time -- it's an exciting challenge. We're super-motivated and setting the pace.
- We've got the scope and the freedom to make a difference. We don't do ordinary.
- We work with some really intelligent partners - from loyalty marketing whiz kids to the world's leading airlines and travel agents.
- We're a team of passionate, hard-working travel enthusiasts. We just love what we do.
- We define the questions, not the answers, for an industry that changes every day. Isn't that cool?
- We want everyone on our team to have the resources to succeed in their career
- We get to do all of this in beautifully designed offices around the world
We are excited to move to our new Seattle Campus later this year. The campus features onsite wellness and market hall with amazing food options on 40 acres of waterfront property. Check out the campus and the latest news on https://lifeatexpedia.com/seattle-campus
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.