|Location:||United Kingdom, Windsor and Maidenhead|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
As pioneers in audio and video technology, we at Poly uniquely understand the power of human connection. We've seen it drive innovation, solve problems, inspire action and power productivity. We are bringing together our portfolio of high-quality, proven products and services to connect people to what matters most -- whether it's their colleagues, customers, playlists or favorite games. Together, our technology will keep that connection strong and fuel a future collaboration and understanding, in spite of circumstances, distance or time zones.
Job title: People Shared Solutions Support Specialist
Location: Maidenhead, United Kingdom
Plantronics and Polycom are now Poly.
We are a global leader in unified communication & collaboration technology with 7500 Employees in 35+ countries.
Our comprehensive set of smart endpoints for unified collaboration span personal and group communication systems, with a full range of headsets, desk and conference phones, and video collaboration solutions. Our cloud software and services provide advanced management, analytics, and insights that drive first-rate business decisions.
Poly is the global communications company that powers authentic human connection and collaboration. Face to face, we sift and sort millions of verbal and non-verbal cues to glean meaning. Poly is finding new ways to inject these cues into audio and video communication to replicate the face to face experience. To build intimacy. To break walls and span distance. To nurture the simplicity and beauty of human connection. One to one, one to many, many to many.
We are seeking the right talent to join us on this powerful journey to connect humans, not just things. Visit www.poly.com to learn more.
Poly’s People Shared Solutions (PSS) team strives to create and deliver a seamless and positive experience that wow’s our employees, managers and our key stakeholders across our entire employee lifecycle. The People Shared Solutions Support Specialist will provide support and serve as first point of contact for inquiries related to policies, benefits, compensation, employment verification, immigration, systems etc. Engages with escalated HR inquiries from self-service (Tier 0) that require more complex counsel and resolution. Acts as a subject matter expert, the Tier 1 level and liaison to all employees, supervisors and managers to elicit, analyze, communicate and clarify HR policies, procedures and systems. Understands HR opportunities and challenges are vital components in the delivery of quality service and ensures continuous improvement.
Knowledge of HR functional areas and a desire to work in a fluid & fast pace organization to drive operational excellence is essential. Additionally, this position will participate in reporting systems testing, compliance auditing and special projects. As the PSS function continues to grow and scale, additional duties and responsibilities will be assigned.
- Process employee lifecycle inquiries such as onboarding, performance management, organisational changes, total rewards and offboarding (generate contracts, letters and update the HRIS system)
- Provide support to employees, managers and HR team and serve as first point of contact for inquiries related to policies, benefits, compensation, employment verification, immigration, systems etc.
- Contribute to the ongoing development and maintenance of the HR knowledge base which provides information, process documentation and guides to employees.
- Work closely with the HR Partners to support innovative employee engagement programs and deliver programs to drive a high-performance culture
- Support annual performance management process, bonus, merit, and stock planning
- Participate in the ongoing evolution of the People Shared Solutions organisation. Review and recommend updates for automated processes, monitor quality assurance and data accuracy.
- Create reports in ServiceNow to monitor knowledge usage and track knowledge approvals
- Maintain change management documentation to satisfy the Company’s internal/external audit controls
- Provide reporting support including fulfilling requests, troubleshooting and other reporting projects
- Successfully supports customer through the “Ticketing” system & process
- Raise purchase orders for the EMEA HR team
- Manage employee files including electronic files and paper files and archiving where applicable
Required education, experience, skills:
- Experience in HR Operations and/or People Operations, process improvement or relevant work experience
- Exceptional interpersonal skills (discretion, tactfulness and confidentiality)
- Proven customer service orientation
- Delivery oriented, to meet or exceed deadlines and expectations
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and commitment to productivity and quality of work
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, MS Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Experience in working with employees, supervisors, managers, leaders and HR Centers of Expertise
- Working knowledge of compliance and auditing practices
- Demonstrated adaptability to change in business demands and work duties
- SAP SuccessFactors or Workday experience
- Experience and knowledge of ServiceNow’s a plus
- PMP or Agile and Six Sigma certification and/or relative project management/process improvement experience
- Experience working in high-growth, performance focused environments
What do we have to offer?
- Joining a fun and supportive global team, going through a journey of change and globalisation, truly making an impact on Poly’s success in the future.
- Joining a community that sets high standards, actively supports personal and professional development, and strives to provide an optimal work life balance.
The application process is subject to a background check regarding employment, education, criminal background, and reference check.
Poly is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity or expression, race, age, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, ancestry, color, marital status, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking, medical condition, genetic information, or any other protected class or category recognized by applicable equal employment opportunity or other similar laws.
Your application may be subject to a background check, in accordance with local legislation.