|Location:||United Kingdom, Windsor and Maidenhead|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
As pioneers in audio and video technology, we at Poly uniquely understand the power of human connection. We've seen it drive innovation, solve problems, inspire action and power productivity. We are bringing together our portfolio of high-quality, proven products and services to connect people to what matters most -- whether it's their colleagues, customers, playlists or favorite games. Together, our technology will keep that connection strong and fuel a future collaboration and understanding, in spite of circumstances, distance or time zones.
Job title: People Shared Solutions Partner, EMEA
Location: Maidenhead, United Kingdom
Plantronics and Polycom are now Poly.
We are a global leader in unified communication & collaboration technology with 7500 Employees in 35+ countries.
Our comprehensive set of smart endpoints for unified collaboration span personal and group communication systems, with a full range of headsets, desk and conference phones, and video collaboration solutions. Our cloud software and services provide advanced management, analytics, and insights that drive first-rate business decisions.
Poly is the global communications company that powers authentic human connection and collaboration. Face to face, we sift and sort millions of verbal and non-verbal cues to glean meaning. Poly is finding new ways to inject these cues into audio and video communication to replicate the face to face experience. To build intimacy. To break walls and span distance. To nurture the simplicity and beauty of human connection. One to one, one to many, many to many.
We are seeking the right talent to join us on this powerful journey to connect humans, not just things. Visit www.poly.com to learn more.
Poly’s People Shared Solutions team strives to create and deliver a seamless and positive experience that wow’s our employees, managers and our key stakeholders across our entire employee lifecycle. The People Shared Solution Partner role will be primarily responsible for developing and supporting efficient and simple processes, systems, policies and programs. This role requires strong organizational and analytical skills, with a focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
As a subject matter expert this role will engage with and manage escalated inquiries that require more complex interpretation and clarification of our policies, procedures and systems.
Broad knowledge of HR functional areas and a desire to work in a fluid & fast pace organization to drive operational excellence is essential. This role will partner closely with our HRBPs and HR Centers of Excellence to support broader HR global initiatives and priorities.
- Collaborate with organizational partners to strategically integrate effective HR policies, processes, and procedures into daily operations.
- Facilitate a great employee experience, including ensuring employees have relevant information in a timely manner.
- Proactively identifies, analyzes, recommends and makes improvements and/or changes to existing HR Processes to scale and optimize.
- Partner with the HRBPs, HR Leaders and regional teams to develop and implement employee engagement programs that drive the employee experience with a focus on a high-performance culture.
- Provide consultation and guidance to employees and managers in the interpretation of human resources management policies, processes and procedures.
- Perform regular audits and follow-up with employees to ensure that required documents are submitted and filed.
- Facilitate and respond to HR operational needs of the region. Act as a resource and assist with escalated PSS inquiries and issues.
- Review and recommend updates for automated processes, monitor quality assurance and data accuracy.
- Assist with organizing onboarding of new hires including orientation.
- Support employee relations investigations in partnership with the HR Business Partner and/or Legal.
- Support annual performance management process, bonus, merit, and stock planning.
- Conduct exit interviews with terminating employees, provide appropriate termination documents.
Required education, experience, skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related area or equivalent experience
- Experience with HR local practices and regulations
- Experience in working with employees, supervisors, managers, leaders & with partners in COE HR functions
- Strong process, operations and systems mindset; must be able to identify opportunities to streamline processes with a high level of creativity, perseverance and flexibility
- Demonstrated agility in a constantly changing environment and comfort rolling up sleeves to get things done
- Experience working collaboratively in a team environment, be diplomatic and influence at scale
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Displays integrity handling confidential information
- SAP SuccessFactors or Workday experience
- Experience and knowledge of ServiceNow’s a plus
- PMP or Agile and Six Sigma certification and/or relative project management/process improvement experience
- Experience working in high-growth, performance focused environments
What do we have to offer?
- Joining a fun and supportive global team, going through a journey of change and globalization, truly making an impact on Poly’s success in the future.
- Joining a community that sets high standards, actively supports personal and professional development, and strives to provide an optimal work life balance.
The application process is subject to a background check regarding employment, education, criminal background, and may include a reference check.
Poly is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity or expression, race, age, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, ancestry, color, marital status, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking, medical condition, genetic information, or any other protected class or category recognized by applicable equal employment opportunity or other similar laws.
Your application may be subject to a background check, in accordance with local legislation.