|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Worldwide Learning (WWL) team at Microsoft is learner obsessed, and our mission is to build an enthusiastic learning culture based on industry-leading innovation and aligned for measurable business impact. Learning is a critical lever to accelerate Microsoft’s growth as a digital transformation leader, and to enable our customers, partners, and our people to develop, achieve success, and thrive. We believe easily accessible learning is an essential part of a diverse and inclusive culture, and the core ingredient to helping people become their best personal and professional selves.
Joining Microsoft in the Worldwide Learning Operations team as the Learning Time Zone Lead you will play a critical role to ensure ESI Ops delivers a high-quality suite of services, and provide an appropriate level of timely Time Zone specific ESI Ops management. The ESI Ops Time Zone Lead role focuses on relationship management, operational excellence, business and people management, and drives process automation and improvement with effective change management to enable friction-free stakeholder and customer experiences and program success. In this role you will partner with Microsoft Worldwide Learning (WWL), field, and partners to enable Customer Azure Technical Skills. This is an amazing opportunity to combine your passion around learning, operations, and customer service.
Liaise with key global and time zone based stakeholders (Training Program Managers, Area Learning Leads, Regional Learning Leads, Azure Technical Training Manager) for planning & driving the Rhythm of Business (ROB), delivery operations, and time zone delivery with escalation management for Technical Skills for Business program.
Serve as the program Single Point of Contact into Ops for WWL stakeholders.
Responsible for the satisfaction and health of partnerships for operational services and processes within the Time Zone
Work in partnership with WWL stakeholders, field roles, and partners to ensure cohesive and consistent learning operations strategies for customers.
Partner with internal stakeholders, including Worldwide Learning leadership, and partners to define a global vision and drive global initiatives related to Technical Skills for Business program success
Provides increased transparency and integration across all groups
Acts as a thought leader in driving consistency in processes and services to align with defined policies and procedures to meet performance expectations for consistency, accuracy, and timeliness of delivery. Use judgment, subject matter expertise, and proven methodologies to minimize risk and delivery impact.
Own and drive quality delivery of Ops services to the Time Zone stakeholders and customers.
Provide an appropriate level of timely Time Zone specific management for Technical Skills for Business Ops.
Be responsible for all escalations coming from internal stakeholders and field, having a customer-obsessed approach to remediate any issues.
Manage escalations by defining root cause, corrective actions, and identifying solutions for issue prevention.
Build and manage a world class operational capability across Time Zone Technical Skills for Business Ops.
Lead a team of Time Zone based Customer Delivery Operations Coordinators focused on customer-facing learning events with accountability for their development, progress against goals, and for their formation and functioning as a team.
Learn, live, and coach the One Microsoft culture and values. Lead through change by bringing clarity, generating energy, and delivering success.
Orchestrate One Ops Business Planning in partnership with all Time Zone Technical Skills for Business Ops Leads and leadership.
Coordinate Operational Communications across the Account Teams, Worldwide Learning Field, Azure Technical Trainer Teams, Ops teams and leadership, and external partners.
Manage and Drive Insight into Business Performance Reviews via Rhythm of Business (ROB) with WWL Ops leadership and key stakeholder groups to align, manage, and scale cross-time zone.
Develop and execute the Time Zone Ops strategy while optimizing budgets to ensure ROI maximization.
Contributes to Technical Skills for Business program performance across Ops teams, Services and, Time Zones.
Be a key voice in the development and implementation of comprehensive, scalable learning operations strategies to enable Customer Azure Technical Skills.
Lead Incubation of new Operational Services and roles in the scope of the program.
Design, Develop, and Land major service enhancements and changes.
Validate service enhancements and changes after deployment to ensure they meet all operational and business requirements.
Identify trends in delivery volume and performance and suggest opportunities for enhancements or more tailored processes.
Influence future tool upgrades to support automation objectives
Experiences Required: Education, Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge:
- 6+ years of proven execution in delivering measurable outcomes in roles across services, delivery operations, or other relevant experience. Learning and capability development experience highly desirable
- 2+ years of managing high performing teams that provide end-to-end operations in support of customer or employee facing programs, and continuously deliver against targets
- Proven experience as a trusted advisor in engagement and influence with senior stakeholders
- Proven effectiveness driving complex multi-stakeholder planning processes, driving cross-team programs to desired results
- This role requires a deep knowledge of, and passion for learning operations and its associated services
- Strong business acumen with in-depth understanding of processes and nuances in the learning operations field
- Ability to look at the world through the eyes of others and interpret business needs in a way that drives the success of others
- Ability to negotiate and provide alternative solutions
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal), good collaboration and negotiation skills, and the ability to work effectively across groups
- Attention to detail, highly organized and strong process-focused aptitude
- Strong organizational skills and ability to positively influence others
- Able to think creatively, be analytically minded, objective and independent
- Can deal with ambiguity and thrive in a highly dynamic fast-paced environment
- Change Management skills (change management certification will be a big plus)
High energy and a “can do” attitude. Ability to motivate self and others
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.