|Job Type:||Full Time|
Reporting to: Head of Workspace
What it’s all about…
Reporting to the Operations Supervisor, Operations Coordinators are the most knowledgeable people at Global. As front-line ambassadors for the Company they are the first point of contact. They provide support services for Globalers across the country with building related issues and providing necessary support to the Workspace teams; you are the people who make it happen.
What you’ll be doing…
- Tasks will be assigned to you by the Operations Supervisor who will make sure you’re able to complete each of the duties.
- You will be required to work on a rota basis; the times will be identified by your manager and may change to suit the business needs.
- You will provide first line response to all requests that come through our service helpdesk and ensure they are handled in a timely and appropriate manner.
- You will engage suppliers directly to attend tasks required at one of our sites, to feed back to staff as far as timeline to manage expectation, and update tickets appropriately.
- Ensure that all requests are responded to within the pre-agreed Service Level Agreement and chasing up as appropriate.
- Produce regular reports of all outstanding jobs and chase through to completion.
Who you’ll work with…
- Workspace team
- All Globalers
- Service Providers
What you’ll need…
- To be brilliant with people with a natural customer service style.
- To be obsessive about the detail (really obsessive!).
- You'll be a strong administrator with experience keeping helpdesk tickets
- You'll be able to demonstrate good customer service skills with the drive to go the extra mile.
- Brilliant organisational skills so you get the most from your day.
- To be tech savvy, we have the latest technology that we’ll make sure you can use, but it would be great if you have Apple knowledge already.
- You'll have a high competency of verbal and written English.