|Job Type:||Full Time|
Expedia Partner Solutions, a B2B partnership brand of Expedia Group, is looking for the right candidate to fill an exciting opening in our marketing team. We are seeking a creative, customer-centric and results-focused PR and Content specialist to grow the EPS brand. Previous PR and content experience in the B2B space is essential. The role will report to the Global PR Director with a dotted line into the Brand & Campaigns Marketing Manager. You will support both our marketing and our communications activities with day-to-day projects including but not limited to, PR support, content marketing and social media.
We are looking for a true team player who is passionate about storytelling, has a flair for copywriting, strong relationship management skills, and a burning desire to deliver outstanding results. You’re not afraid to think outside of the box and come to the table with new ideas. Key qualities to succeed include creativity, attention to detail, ability to multi-task and the ability to work autonomously on assigned tasks.
What you’ll do:
- Researching angles for thought leadership content that EPS can own, giving us a unique, strong voice in the travel-space.
- Input into and execution of the thought leadership content plan - creating SEO-optimised content and ensuring deadlines for delivery are met. This includes: eBooks, whitepapers, blogs etc.
- Devise engagement strategies and creative ways to amplify the distribution of our thought leadership content.
- Supporting our PR and media relations strategy by: devising ideas for stories; managing our PR agency; and editing press releases to secure high impact coverage.
- Take on responsibility for organising and briefing local language spokespeople from across the business where necessary.
- Execute on account-based marketing (ABM) – researching prospects and developing content to support the sales team in attracting high value travel partners.
- Strategize, execute, measure and optimise activity on social media channels – LinkedIn and Twitter – to generate brand awareness and grow engagement.
- Build and maintain campaign landing pages and design supporting promotional content including social cards, adverts, and collateral, working with agencies as needed.
- Own the procurement of promotional giveaways for EPS marketing.
- Be accountable and regularly test and measure the results of your projects, continuously looking to optimise.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Marketing
- Minimum 3 years B2B marketing experience in fast-paced, high-growth, matrix environment
- Fluent English with other languages a plus
- International PR experience preferred
- Key skills:
- Basic SEO understanding
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign)
- Social media and familiarly with publishing platforms (e.g SEM Rush)
- Google Analytics
- CMS (Wordpress, Craft or similar software)
- Copywriting and storytelling: Passionate about crafting engaging copy that gives EPS a unique voice and encompasses the human side of B2B partnerships
- Data driven: uses data to constantly challenge yourself and your output to identify areas of improvement
- An eye for detail: attention to accuracy and being thorough in your output
- Passion for results: Responsive and highly proactive, results driven and thrives in fast-past, ever-evolving environment
- Strong communication capabilities: Excellent spoken, written and listening communication stills, confidence in presenting.
- Creativity: Brings new ideas to the table and able to think outside of the box
- Relationship building: Ability to build and maintain solid partnerships with a collaborative style
- High impact personality: True self-starter with an enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Helps the team win: Strong team player ensuring the whole team wins
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.