|Job Type:||Full Time|
Bring your leadership skills and Health & Safety knowledge to this vital role as Plant Supervisor for Aggregate Industries, a leading player in Construction Solutions.
About the role
- Responsible for the day-to-day operation of the plant
- Ensuring all health and safety, environmental and quality requirements/legislation are complied with.
- Supervising and coordinating all site operations in a safe manner, whilst maintaining production to meet customer demand
- Optimising production and maintaining facilities to a high standard
- Ensuring effectiveness of your team by actively participating in briefing, appraisals and reviews
- The ability to perform the tasks of weighbridge operator, mixing, and loading shovel driver on a daily basis
- Ensuring the company cash sale procedure is followed at all times
- Train and coach staff in order that full compliance can be achieved
What will you bring?
- Proven supervisory track record
- A recognised industry qualification would be a real plus
- With good IT-literacy and distribution knowledge,
- you must have a strong awareness of health and safety, as well as a flexible attitude to your work.
- Great all-round communication skills
- A good telephone manner
- Real customer focus
- Excellent organisational and problem-solving skills.
What can we offer you?
Competitive Salary, bonus and benefits recognising the contribution you bring
Opportunities for Career Progression both at home and abroad
An inclusive and safety focused culture with people at the heart of the business
Why join Aggregate Industries?
We’re at the frontline of the construction and infrastructure industries, producing and supplying an array of construction materials. With over 330 sites and more than 4100 dedicated employees, we’re home to everything from aggregates, asphalt, ready-mixed concrete and precast concrete products. On top of that, we produce, import and supply construction materials, export aggregates and offer national road surfacing and contracting services. A full range of products which will help you work sustainably, safely, professionally and profitably.
We’re also a proud member of LafargeHolcim, which is the leading global building materials and solutions company with around 90,000 employees in over 80 countries. It holds leading positions in all regions with a balanced portfolio of developing and mature markets.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.