|Location:||England, Windsor and Maidenhead|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
As pioneers in audio and video technology, we at Poly uniquely understand the power of human connection. We've seen it drive innovation, solve problems, inspire action and power productivity. We are bringing together our portfolio of high-quality, proven products and services to connect people to what matters most -- whether it's their colleagues, customers, playlists or favorite games. Together, our technology will keep that connection strong and fuel a future collaboration and understanding, in spite of circumstances, distance or time zones.
Job title: Inside Sales Renewals Sales Specialist
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire UK
Contract: Fixed-term contract upto 1 year, (Maternity Cover)
Region: Middle East, Africa
Plantronics and Polycom are now Poly.
We are a global leader in unified communications & collaboration technology with 7500 Employees in 35+ countries.
Our comprehensive set of smart endpoints for unified collaboration span personal and group communication systems, with a full range of headsets, desk and conference phones, and video collaboration solutions. Our cloud software and services provide advanced management, analytics, and insights that drive first-rate business decisions.
Poly is the global communications company that powers authentic human connection and collaboration. Face to face, we sift and sort millions of verbal and non-verbal cues to glean meaning. Poly is finding new ways to inject these cues into audio and video communication to replicate the face to face experience. To build intimacy. To break walls and span distance. To nurture the simplicity and beauty of human connection. One to one, one to many, many to many.
We are seeking the right talent to join us on this powerful journey to connect humans, not just things. Visit www.poly.com to learn more.
The purpose of the role is to initiate, own and close sales opportunities on Renewals through interacting with end-user accounts and authorized Poly Partners.
Working within a defined geographical territory, within a strong team environment the Renewals Sales Specialist will be responsible for successfully driving Polycom’s renewals business from quotation through to Purchase Order placement for the assigned sales regions.
The role requires an active cooperation with multiple departments in Poly and so relationship building, and people skills are essential.
Every day is different, but here is an overview of what you will be required to do:
- Perform against a financial target every quarter for your assigned territory.
- Implement campaigns to improve renewal rates within region.
- Generate and drive a sufficient pipeline of deals to ensure financial targets are met
- Own the renewal business for the assigned geography, applying upsell and cross-sell methodologies and implement campaigns to the opportunity set. The Renewals Sales Specialist should also team with Channel Partners to build renewal activity.
- Own all sales quotations and proposals, ensuring quotation deadlines are met utilising and maximizing Enablement resources, as applicable.
- Provide accurate weekly forecasting and visibility into sales activity.
- Ensure all Renewals Sales Specialist opportunities are recorded in Poly’s Sales CRM – Salesforce.com.
- Weekly review and cleaning of Renewal Orders On-Hold to ensure on-time invoicing
- Develop a thorough understanding of Poly’s service portfolio
- Expect to meet daily/weekly outbound call KPI’s in order that renewals business is progressed to successful closure
- Undertake any other duties required to assist in the successful operation of the department.
Required education, experience, skills:
- Typically, 2 years+ of related experience (e.g. renewal sales, inside sales account management, pipeline management, technology sales).
- Demonstrable track record of sales success with strong selling capabilities, and an ability to process and retain large amounts of information.
- Educated to A level (or country equivalent) standard.
- GCSE pass at grades C or above in English and Maths (or country equivalent).
- Fluent in English - verbally and written at business level.
The application process is subject to a background check regarding employment, education, criminal background, and may include a reference check.
Poly is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity or expression, race, age, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, ancestry, color, marital status, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking, medical condition, genetic information, or any other protected class or category recognized by applicable equal employment opportunity or other similar laws.
Your application may be subject to a background check, in accordance with local legislation.