At Brown-Forman, we enrich the experience of life, in our own way, by responsibly building beverage alcohol brands that thrive and endure for generations. Brown-Forman is one of the largest American-owned spirits and wine companies and among the top 10 largest global spirits companies. By expertly combining five behaviors (Be Curious, Be Courageous, Be Collaborative, Be Creative, Be a Champion) with our vision and purpose, we seek to create an enduring and growing Brown-Forman UK.
The scope of this exciting role covers implementation and support of business systems and process improvement for Brown-Forman UK, in particular in the organisations Commercial disciplines. The role also provides expertise for implementing and supporting collaborative technologies with the other business groups such as Finance and HR. Reporting directly to the Director Regional IT Technology, Europe, they will work with various levels of the local business organisation to ensure the company’s IT resources are being used in the most effective manner.
● Act as a business partner to the UK sales team at all levels across the on-trade and off-trade, acting as a change agent as new technologies are configured and deployed
● Lead the configuration and operational business support activities for the use of Salesforce CRM and other front office technologies
● Manage the rollout, maintenance and training programme for Salesforce, driving full user adoption of processes and technical solutions
● Analyse and translate high level business needs into IT requirements, assessing and selecting technology that meets these requirements and is compatible with B-F systems and IT strategy
● Work closely with business users across Brown-Forman UK to select and implement collaborative technology solutions
● Act as key point of contact for local IT, while organising regular reviews of IT activities, plans and priorities and sharing updates with the Central IT team
The successful candidate will be educated to degree level in Computer Science or a related field with an experience in the configuration & support of a Customer Relationship Management solutions and business partnering and proven ability to effectively communicate ideas and solutions across all levels in the company.
Total Rewards at Brown-Forman is designed to engage our people to ensure our sustainable and profitable growth for generations to come. As a premium spirits company, we offer premium and equitable pay & bonus for individual and company performance.
We offer a range of premium benefits that reflect our company values and meet the needs of our diverse workforce. In Brown-Forman UK, some highlights of the competitive benefits we offer include, but not limited to are medical/dental insurance, flexible-working options, product allowance and gym membership; along with global career opportunities.
Brown-Forman Corporation is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. It is the policy of Brown-Forman Corporation to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and potential employees without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected status.
Business Area: Global Information Technology
Req ID: JR-00001081