|Job Type:||Full Time|
We have an exciting new opportuity for a Adminsitrator to join our highly collaborative team within Aggregate Industries.
As an Administrator, you’ll undertake a busy role supporting the operational site with account reporting and data inputting activities, payroll submission in addition to processing purchase orders.
About the role
Our Administrator will liaise with the operations team on a daily basis and shall coordinate the month end accounting requirements including close out of purchasing and sales ledgers. Other key deliverables of the role will include:
- Data entry and analysis responsibility
- Liasing with multiple departments on site to assist in process improvement initiatives
- responsibility for site procurement needs
- In addition you will also undertake general administrative functions to help ensure the smooth running of operations
What will you bring?
- Good at information-seeking
- Strong on planning and time management.
- Superb excel skills
What can we offer you?
- Competitive Salary, bonus and benefits recognising the contribution you bring
- Opportunities for Career Progression both at home and abroad
- An inclusive and safety focused culture with people at the heart of the business
Why join Aggregate Industries?
We’re at the frontline of the construction and infrastructure industries, producing and supplying an array of construction materials. With over 330 sites and more than 4100 dedicated employees, we’re home to everything from aggregates, asphalt, ready-mixed concrete and precast concrete products. On top of that, we produce, import and supply construction materials, export aggregates and offer national road surfacing and contracting services. A full range of products which will help you work sustainably, safely, professionally and profitably.
We’re also a proud member of LafargeHolcim, which is the leading global building materials and solutions company with around 90,000 employees in over 80 countries. It holds leading positions in all regions with a balanced portfolio of developing and mature markets.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.