|Job Type:||Full Time|
Your role within our Kingdom
As a Senior Opportunity Research Specialist in the Experimentation Group, you’ll be responsible for finding, understanding and sharing the freshest ideas and have a key role in deciding which we take forward to find our next big innovation.
The Experimentation Group are focussed on finding industry-leading innovations by deeply understanding player behaviour. You’ll work within the team and collaborate with other insight and strategy teams around the business to secure a healthy pipeline of ideas, carry out in-depth research and analysis on the most promising ones and workshop the results to uncover the next big opportunity.
You will own the team’s body of knowledge, sharing it with teams who you will support with further research where necessary; you will be responsible for creating the future!
What does that mean in practice?
* Carry out deep analyses of the most promising opportunities for King, liaising with teams around the business and exploring markets outside mobile games to pull together a detailed understanding that will enable us to create the most impactful features possible
* Analyse and summarise this information, workshopping it with Games Designers and Experiment Owners
* Support Experiment Teams with primary research where required
* Be responsible for the team’s content on Kingfluence
* Monitor the digital and tech industries for the most interesting and relevant opportunities
Skills to Create Thrills
As a Senior Opportunity Research Specialist, you should have at least five years experience in research ideally supplemented with a knowledge of psychology. You should have a passion for gaming and a solid understanding of the mobile, digital and tech industries. You’ll love digital and mobile products, have strong analytical skills and be motivated by figuring out the drivers behind player behaviour. You’ll have a talent for building strong relationships and your communication skills should stand out from the crowd.
* An open mind
* Be proactive in solving problems and finding your way forward
* An entrepreneurial mindset
* Have knowledge of lean development
A Great Sage Needs All Sorts of Heros
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people that share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. No matter where you’re from, it’s all about what we can achieve together when creating truly magical moments for all our players. That’s why we hire all sorts of talent - because a great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
We’re Seriously Playful
Officially, we are a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. Unofficially, we’re a serious business that takes pride in having fun. Every single day at King, we mix intuition with logic, art with science and magic with mathematics to craft the games the world loves to play. Together with our parent company, Activision Blizzard, our mission is to bring moments of magic to everyday life. Do you think this is something you can help us achieve? Then we’d love to talk with you.
Want to join our Kingdom? Application needs to be in English. Apply now!