|Job Type:||Full Time|
Do you enjoy positioning technical solutions and services to prospective clients? Would you like to join a fast-growing organization, making a difference in the Customer Experience market? If you have service delivery experience and love mentoring a team, we'd love to talk!
Zendesk's Professional Services team designs solutions around every customer's unique business and goals. We have a high-performing and fast-growing team that supports our EMEA sales. This team positions and sells Professional Services, Training, and CX offerings for new and existing Zendesk customers, and is a key component of scaling our Services business efficiently.
We're looking for a Solution Architect Manager to lead this team on their mission to grow the business by adding training and implementation services and to help them be efficient as the business scales.
What you'll do:
- Manage a team of Solution Architects in EMEA (the team is 3 today, but we're hoping you will grow it to 6-7 in the near future). This includes recruiting, onboarding, guidance, and mentorship
- Sell and position services to Mid-market and Enterprise buyers, and convince C-level and director level executives of the value of Zendesk CX offerings
- Manage pipeline and forecasting of EMEA services opportunities
- Work in a multifaceted agile team that employs best practices for delivering high availability software
- Partner with EMEA sales leaders for enablement, deal management, and positioning of Professional Services
- Design the processes that help your team attain regional bookings targets for CX offerings
- Keep the team up to date on meaningful development and business decisions
- Identify new processes and tools that will drive efficiency and scalability
What you'll bring to the team
- 3 + Years experience leading a technical team, or proven leadership in an individual contributor position
- Mid-market or Enterprise software pre-sale experience
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, persuasion, presentation and writing skills
- Experience scoping and positioning Professional Services
- Outstanding problem-solving skills, including the ability to meet a business requirement with a technical solution
- Bachelor’s or Graduate degree
Zendesk builds software for better customer relationships. It empowers organizations to improve customer engagement and better understand their customers. Zendesk products are easy to use and implement. They give organizations the flexibility to move quickly, focus on innovation, and scale with their growth.
More than 100,000 paid customer accounts in over 150 countries and territories use Zendesk products. Based in San Francisco, Zendesk has operations in the United States, Europe, Asia, Australia, and South America.
Interested in knowing what we do in the community? Check out the Zendesk Neighbor Foundation to learn more about how we engage with, and provide support to, our local communities.
Zendesk is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to fosterdiversity & inclusionin the workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Zendesk are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
By submitting your application, you agree that Zendesk may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. Zendesk's Candidate Privacy Notice explains what personal information Zendesk may process, where Zendesk may process your personal information, its purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over Zendesk’s use of your personal information.