|Job Type:||Full Time|
Mott MacDonald is now located in a brand new, state of the art office in St Vincent Plaza; conveniently located close to Charing Cross station. The office layout is designed to provide a modern collaborative working environment supported by interactive IT provision in meeting rooms and break out spaces.
We work for a number of clients within the UK and elsewhere and cover all aspects of the project life-cycle. We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Architect to join our team in our new office to help us grow whilst developing your own career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.
You will be a part of a growing architectural team, coordinating proactively with other engineering disciplines as well as running projects autonomously and running project delivery teams.
Our architecture team in Glasgow have a wide variety of projects that we are working on, including Aviation, Defence & Transportation projects and you will be given the opportunity to develop your skills in project running, technical detailing & BIM.
As we grow as the team we are opening up opportunities for staff to progress their career and work on different types of project, whilst working with different people and disciplines in the UK and Globally.
The ideal candidate will be degree qualified or equivalent in architecture with significant work experience within an Architectural Practice or similar environment in the UK is required.
- Part 3 Qualified with ARB registration
- Able to deliver projects from a technical and contractual background.
- Delivery of projects in UK
- Experience in Aviation, Defence and/ or Transportation projects would be beneficial but not essential.
- Experience of working with Revit would be beneficial
- Should have a genuine interest in Architecture and the Built Environment and be aware of relevant current technical building legislation and guidance such as Building Regulations and British Standards.
- Should be prepared to work on multiple projects.
- Will work as a member of a team and be expected to contribute to team performance and demonstrate use of initiative