|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Execution of the EMEA 2nd LOD Monitoring and Testing Programme in line with the firm’s expectation. The purpose of the programme is to test the design and effectiveness of controls in place to manage operational risk, compliance and conduct risk.
- Testing of businesses impacted by Regulatory changes and Regulator focus
- Partnership with Operational Risk and Compliance managers, and business stakeholders.
- Management of open issues arising from testing and ensuring associated action plans are addressed and issues are validated in line with the firm’s expectations.
- Provide support during Audit and Regulator enquires and reviews relating to 2nd LOD Testing.
- Involvement in departmental projects particularly in relation to the development of the development of the Annual Monitoring and Testing Plan.
- Work with global testing partners to lead or support global monitoring and testing assignments as directed.
The successful candidate should have:
- Relevant Operational Risk Management or Compliance experience. Alternatively other related experience such as audit, operations or business control management, or similar.
- Audit or relevant Industry Qualifications or a University Degree.
- An understanding of operational risks and their drivers, and be able to challenge the design and effectiveness of the associated business controls.
- The ability to interpret financial regulations and regulatory requirements and assess operational compliance with those requirements.
- Experience and understanding of technology operational risk would be advantageous.
- Good analytical skills with the ability to identify and document the root cause of control deficiencies.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills, with the ability to establish credibility and strong partnership with senior business and 2nd LOD partners.
- Be a team player, able to work with other team members.
- Have good organizational skills with an ability to manage, prioritise, work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Be comfortable interacting with, and presenting to, senior business management and control functions.
- Demonstrate clear and concise verbal and written skills.
- Be able to quickly understand a highly complex and often rapidly changing business environment
- Have flexibility regarding working hours.
About J.P. Morgan Chase & Co:
J.P. Morgan serves one of the largest client franchises in the world. Our clients include corporations, institutional investors, hedge funds, governments and affluent individuals in more than 100 countries. J.P. Morgan is part of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.1 trillion. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase serves millions of clients and consumers under its JPMorgan and Chase, and WaMu brands.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government’s Disability Confident Scheme.
To be considered for this role, you may be required to complete the video interview powered By HireVue.