|Job Type:||Full Time|
If you are fuelled by a desire to drive social change and make an impact on the world, ambitious in your career goals and excited by the idea of joining a fast-growing company, we want to hear from you.
The WORK180 Story
After spending 10 years in the tech industry, Gemma Lloyd and Valeria Ignatieva knew there had to be a better way for women to identify workplaces that weren’t the typical “boys club” environments.
WORK180 was born in Australia in 2015. Our goal was to improve workplaces for women and connect the best employers with top talent. Four years later, we have influenced positive change beyond our dreams.
WORK180 is achieving what no other job platform has done before. Businesses who do not meet our benchmark, are not allowed to advertise their jobs. Employers are lifting the bar when it comes to creating supportive workplaces for women. This includes increasing paid parental leave, closing gender pay gaps and increasing the number of women in leadership.
We have ambitious future plans and looking for people who are driven and passionate about our mission to join us.
Excited by what you’ve heard so far? Here’s a bit about how you’ll contribute:
As the Head of Sales, you will be ultimately responsible for WORK180’s new Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) revenue and client generation targets. Core responsibilities will include (but aren’t limited to):
- Reporting into the CEO, you will be managing a globally dispersed Business Development team across Australia and the UK (currently at 8 people and growing)
- Develop plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company’s global sales goals
- Hire and develop sales staff
- Develop and coordinate sales training programs that enable staff to achieve their potential and support company sales objectives
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting
- Manage key customer relationships and participate in closing strategic opportunities
Here’s a bit about what you’ll bring:
- A strong track record of sales and sales leadership within a solution sales-focused B2B market
- Previous leadership of a high performing sales team
- An innovative and solutions focused mindset, willing to try new things to reach WORK180’s growth targets
- Successful experience monitoring and evaluating Business Development Manager progress against stated expectations, in addition to aligning and changing behavior with performance expectations
- Ability to communicate effectively, present to C-Level executives, and persuade and influence at all levels of an organization
Not only will you perform work that matters with a phenomenal team by your side, we will also provide you with:
- An opportunity to participate in our Employee Share Option Plan
- A competitive base salary with uncapped earning potential
- A fully flexible role, based from anywhere you see fit
- Phone, laptop plus superannuation
If this sounds like something you want to be a part of and you believe you can help us change the world, we want you to apply today.