|Location:||Remote - UK/EU only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
As pioneers in audio and video technology, we at Poly uniquely understand the power of human connection. We've seen it drive innovation, solve problems, inspire action and power productivity. We are bringing together our portfolio of high-quality, proven products and services to connect people to what matters most -- whether it's their colleagues, customers, playlists or favorite games. Together, our technology will keep that connection strong and fuel a future collaboration and understanding, in spite of circumstances, distance or time zones.
Job title: Major Account Manager
Location: UK – Remote Working
Do you have the skills to partner with C-level and other executives, selling enterprise-changing solutions? Are you looking for an exciting and challenging opportunity with dynamic priorities and responsibilities, where you are at the forefront of selling game-changing technology?
We are looking for a sales professional with keen business acumen, who’s adept at selling to “C” level end users customers. You will need drive, professional excellence and a proven record of converting opportunities to genuine sales success stories. We look for a good hunter attitude in taking existing customers to the next level.
Every day is different, but here is an overview of what you will be required to do:
- Implementing the regional sales strategy for your listed accounts, liaising closely with your Sales Manager
- Driving structured sales techniques spanning the entire sales cycle to close opportunities
- Win enterprise strategic account opportunities with the aim to maintain our Company as the leading supplier for open platform UC&C-products and solutions
- Significantly increase the deployment of systems within existing accounts to create a high standard of brand loyalty and wall to wall adoption of Plantronics portfolio
- Develop individual solutions and services propositions for Enterprise customers and successfully partner with the Plantronics channel to conduct contract negotiations in order to close business
- Monitor the market in relation to market developments, customer requirements, competitor sales efforts and strategies and communicate this to the management
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with both the distribution and channel partners - existing and potential - to develop new business opportunities and drive to success
- Ensure regular and accurate forecasting and reporting (salesforce.com) and that all required sales information is documented and maintained.
- Actively participate in the development of long range and competitive sales strategies for the company’s products & Services
Required education, experience, skills:
- Educated to degree level in a technical or commercial discipline or relevant experience
- Additional training regarding leadership skills, negotiation skills or value-based selling will be an asset
- Proven experience in, and existing relationships with major accounts business environment in a role for IT or UC&C sales, B2B-experience essential
- Stretch mentality, the hunger to over-achieve and earn good accelerators
- Confidence and experience of selling solutions to C level
- Proven track record in managing an IT/UC&C product portfolio in a B2B environment
- Previous experience with a major account direct touch sales model, ideally in connection with two-tier distribution
- Experience of working in dynamic, matrix-structured global organizations, with preference for US sales-based organizations
- Good hunter attitude being results driven, with autonomous and hands-on working style
- Strong sales focus with an ambitious, pro-active approach to getting things done
- Resilient and dynamic with capacity to cope with pressure
- Strong business acumen with developed entrepreneurial thinking
- Fluent in written and spoken English and excellent presentation skills.
The application process is subject to a background check regarding employment, education, criminal background, and may include a reference check.
Poly is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity or expression, race, age, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, ancestry, color, marital status, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking, medical condition, genetic information, or any other protected class or category recognized by applicable equal employment opportunity or other similar laws.
Your application may be subject to a background check, in accordance with local legislation.