|Job Type:||Full Time|
Reporting to - Head of Customer Support - Lorraine Curtin
Our ambition, for customers (internal and external) is to ensure every interaction with Global is a positive experience. As a Customer Support Agent, you will typically be the first person our customers speak with, so you have a great responsibility of providing callers with a positive experience. You will also take Switchboard calls, transferring business callers within the entire Global business. As part of the Global Customer Support Team in Leicester Square, in the heart of our Radio operations.
What you’ll be doing
- Handle customer enquiries by phone, email, web chat and social media.
- Resolve enquiries first time.
- Handle enquiries, complex enquiries and complaints focused on customer satisfaction.
- Case management – Manage customer enquiries to resolution, taking ownership for the solution.
- Enter customer information into our systems
- Identify trends and escalate priority issues
- Conduct other administrative tasks as requested
- Be an active part of the Customer Support Team
- Work various shifts across Monday to Saturday.
You’ll have these skills and experience
Previous experience as a customer service or customer relations agent, is essential. You will have experience of working in a contact centre environment or a small customer service team previously.
Experience in handling complex customer enquiries and complaints.
Experience in responding to customers by email, telephone, webchat and social media.
Excellent communication skills – your written skills are as good as your conversation!
Superb customer service skills
Able to respond quickly and provide effective customer service in a fast-paced environment
Strong problem-solving skills
On top of that, you’ll be someone who
Cares about how the customers feels about Global.
Is passionate and professional: an excellent listener and a consummate communicator.
Enthusiastic and articulate, whilst being motivated by a need to help people.
Use your self-motivated and positive nature to accept feedback and improve performance.
Contribute positively to the team and success of the company.