|Job Type:||Full Time|
Support the IT centric elements of the Master Control Stations that are developed as part of our wider Production Control System deliverables.
Responsible for the deployment, maintenance and development of the IT sections of the Master Control Stations that we design and deploy globally to our customers. Enhance the security of our systems by working with our internal and external Cyber Security teams.
You will be working on PLC equipments and HMI software as part of the role.
- Recognised IT qualification
- Proven experience in a commercial or industrial setting.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Microsoft Windows architecture knowledge.
- Operating system deployment and configuration.
- Domain Controller deployment and configuration experience.
- Virtualisation experience.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Strong interpersonal skills. Ability to influence others and work in small teams.
- Ability to deliver to timescales, sometimes that are challenging.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Unix / Linux experience
- Knowledge and understanding of PLC equipment and HMI software would be an advantage but not necessary.
Nailsea, Bristol, UK
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more