|Job Type:||Full Time|
As cloud goes mainstream, Azure leads the way. Our continued success depends on providing customers a world class support experience. So are you customer obsessed? Data Driven? An amazing collaborator & communicator? A skilled troubleshooter and debugger? Then join us in the ARR team, as we are looking for true technical leaders to lead the way!
Azure Rapid Response (ARR) is a OneService Team Award winner and a true global team, spread in America, Asia and EMEA. We provide end-to-end Azure solution support for the most critical enterprise customers and the top start-up’s.
The successful candidate should demonstrate great accountability, customer obsession and technical leadership. Beyond troubleshooting complex technical problems and managing critical situations, the candidate should be passionate of driving bigger impact – increasing customer value, improving diagnostic tools and driving product feedback.
- Build business relationship with key customers and internal stakeholders, based on trust.
- Identify and respond to critical customer issues specific to Azure Services or Azure Platform and be able to conduct in-depth diagnostics.
- Develop tools & scripts to automate troubleshooting activities and explore diagnostic opportunities.
- At least 4-5 years of IT or Technical Support experience (in Tier 3).
- Previous experience working with customers in any capacity.
- Accountability & team work driven spirit.
- Driving cross-team engagement and collaboration, with exceptional stakeholder management abilities.
Subject Matter Expert knowledge of one or more of the following domains:
- Azure Core Platform (Compute, Storage, Networking, PaaS Developer, Containers and Kubernetes services).
- OS System admin (Windows, Linux), and Networking.
- Application development & debugging experience (C/C++/C#, Python, Node.JS, etc.).
- Azure Application development or support experiences with Azure PaaS services (Redis Cache, Service Bus, Event Hub, Cloud Service, IoT suite, Mobile Apps, etc.).
- Web Site troubleshooting and coding experience: IIS, Azure Web Apps, PHP, Apache, Tomcat, WordPress, etc.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.