|Job Type:||Full Time|
Job title: National Media Executive
Reports: Group Media Manager
Global is one of the world’s leading media & entertainment groups and Europe’s largest radio company. At Global, we work hard, we’re obsessed about the detail in everything we do and most of all we’re proud to be known for employing some of the best talent in the industry.
As the country’s leading commercial radio business, Global is home to some of the biggest and most loved media brands in the UK; Heart, Capital, Classic FM, Smooth LBC, Radio X, Capital Xtra, Gold and PopBuzz. Every week, Global brands reach more than 32 million people, including more than 25 million through radio alone.
Global is also one of the leading outdoor media companies in the UK and Europe, with an extensive portfolio of over 235,000 sites combining airports, roadside posters, premium digital screens and more. Together, our outdoor inventory reaches over 95% of the UK population and beyond
You will join our award-winning commercial team in London.
As a Media Executive you will belong to a team media of executives, planning and booking airtime within a National Agency Business Hub.
Your role is to help grow revenue and the use of Global Brands and platforms through a portfolio of London media agencies.
You will actively support your Group Media Manager and Media Manager to implement business plans & strategies, whilst also working closely with the Head of Planning.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be an expert in our main planning/ booking system as well as other business systems and Revenue Management tools.
- Knowledgably educate our customers on the benefits of our brands, creating the best solution(s) for the customer
- Optimise customer requests through our planning/ booking system and liaise with internal teams to ensure clients’ requirements are delivered effectively.
- Best practice management and administration of your agency deal(s) and good pricing knowledge.
- Manage your workload whilst maintaining excellent attention to detail.
- Provide exceptional service both internally and externally.
- Be a proactive and energetic contributor to sales initiatives.
- Proactively and accurately assist in forecasting future business potential.
Key Working Relationships
Commercial Operations Director, Commercial Inventory Operations and RM Pricing and Analytics Teams; Commercial Trading Director, National Sales; Commercial Scheduling; National Sales Manchester/Scotland; Third Party Sales; Commercial Programming; Finance/Credit Control; Insight Team.