|Job Type:||Full Time|
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.4 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorganchase.com
The JPMorgan Chase Corporate Third Party Oversight (CTPO) team is responsible for developing, deploying, overseeing and ongoing reporting of a program that ensures the effective use of outsourcing to accomplish JPMorgan Chase's strategic goals. This includes building awareness of the program at the firm and ensuring consistency globally across both the LOB's and corporate groups. It also includes understanding and dissemination of regulatory requirements and reporting to regulators on the program and status. The major focus of the program is to ensure our vendors are performing to the same high standards that JPMorgan Chase holds itself accountable to including client service, quality, control, regulatory compliance, business resiliency and protection of information.
This role reports functionally to the EMEA CTPO Regional Lead. You will assist your Manager to deliver in the regional examination, regulatory support and execute on the critical Regional program objectives and drive to achieve the key responsibilities of the team that include:
- Support audit requirements as directed by the regional CTPO lead, in conjunction with the business, GSS functions and location teams.
- Support regulatory reviews on outsourcing as directed by the regional CTPO lead
- Support the regional Manager in the scoping of regional needs including local regulatory requirements and identify any regional gaps in processes, tools, etc.
- Prepare materials and supporting documentation to assist the regional CTPO lead for management meetings, awareness sessions, regional activities and ad hoc forums as required
- Lead meetings with key SMEs in the region and provide follow ups to support the regional CTPO lead.
- Support the implementation of the strategic tools and ensure the regional variances are accommodated
- Support and lead EMEA projects such as the review of regulatory guidance, Pilots & End to End reviews and share the outcomes to help improve the CTPO program
- Build strong relationships with the regional governance functions within the business and at a location level, in particular when required as part of any regional projects.
- Knowledge of risk management and control principles
- Experience in managing audits and regulatory reviews
- Outstanding listening and analytic skills as well as being a strong written and verbal communicator at the senior management level
- Strong personnel and organizational management skills, including attention to detail, analytical thinking and be proactive
- Excellent judgment, particularly the ability to proactively monitor the program to identify and address issues early, performing root cause analysis to develop long term solutions
- Strong business analysis skills to enable efficient, accurate and objective decision making
- Ability to partner closely with related functions (Legal, Compliance, Tax)
To be considered for this role, you may be required to complete the video interview powered By HireVue.
J.P. Morgan serves one of the largest client franchises in the world. Our clients include corporations, institutional investors, hedge funds, governments and affluent individuals in more than 100 countries. J.P. Morgan is part of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.1 trillion. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase serves millions of clients and consumers under its JPMorgan and Chase, and WaMu brands.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government’s Disability Confident Scheme