|Job Type:||Full Time|
This role demonstrates technical depth & knowledge for technologies associated with Tubing hanger completion product family with the ability to lead, influence and mentor others on proposed design configurations in the delivery of equipment to customers. The role is recognized for technical consulting in technical reviews, design practices, root cause analysis, and state-of-the-art technology improvements for the product catalogue which includes tubing hangers, crown plugs, metal seals, Internal tree caps, & various running & handling tools ensuring lessons learned are applied.
This position reports functionally to the Global engineering manager of Well Systems.
- Technical leadership on industry codes & standards and applicability to product family.
- Chair of technical design reviews (informal & formal) ENGWW 9.09 and assignment of actions (SDRs, CDRs, DDRs, DVRs) for product family.
- Authoring and/or review of design practices for product family.
- Endorsement of design process plans ENGWW 18.07 & application of technologies in delivery of equipment to customers.
- Collaboration with commercial operations to endorse technology within ITO proposals for product family.
- Endorsement of technical risk reviews and risk registers for product family
- Root cause analysis leadership & investigations of technology challenges & issues for product family.
- Implementation of technology changes & improvements i.e Lessons learned, Cost out, Quality, Reliability, improvements.
- Communication of state-of-the-art technologies to global engineering personnel for product family.
- Technical mentoring and guidance to global engineering personnel on technology for product family.
- Approval of bulletins and advisories applicable to product family for circulation.
- Collaboration with product management, sourcing, manufacturing & quality functions for improvements in use of technologies across product family.
- Protection of current intellectual property and create of new patents for technologies of product family.
- Bachelors degree in engineering from an accredited university or college.
- Extensive experience in company product catalogue designs.
- Extensive experience in product catalogue company, clients & industry standards.
- Demonstrated behaviours of controlled title policy BHGE-TEC-004.
- Highly motivated with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong commercial awareness with knowledge of outcome based commercial models.
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EU/EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post, as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. For further information please visit the UK Border Agency website