|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft Teams is changing the way people and organizations work. It’s the hottest new product from Microsoft and is quickly becoming the default tool for business collaboration around the world.
Join our global engineering team to help us revolutionize how people and teams collaborate and work together. We’re building an amazing platform to share information, integrate commercial and LOB apps, services, and bots. We’re also building specialized solutions for first-line workers, retail, healthcare, education, financial services, and more.
We are hiring for a Customer Program Manager based in the UK to drive Teams deployment and adoption for the UK and Europe specifically within the healthcare vertical. You will work closely with the Europe based customer engineering team, supported by a global team of product and service technical experts and Microsoft’s sales and support organization.
You will engage directly with key healthcare customers to land the Intelligent Communications vision, guide their end-to-end adoption of Teams and be accountable for delivering a large volume of engaged users. Part of your job will also require triaging and sharing feedback with the product engineers and driving for features and fixes for your customers.
The successful candidate will bring a mix of industry, business and technical depth, has experience in deployments of major technology projects, understands core principles of driving organizational change and understands how to build a win-win plan with customer leaders.
This position is a customer-facing role and will have a significant amount of travel around UK and Europe, up to 60%. The position should be based in the UK.
We operate in an extremely fast-paced environment with rapid exploration, iteration, and execution. Your colleagues will be among the best in the industry – they’ve earned their stripes in startups and v1 products and they share an intense passion for customer success.
- Drive Teams adoption and directly manage specified healthcare customer accounts to meet target growth metrics
- Own the multi-million MAU customer pipeline across the healthcare sector in the UK and Europe.
- Engage with key Clinical leaders CCIO, CMIO’s at healthcare orgs.
- Co-develop and lead vertical specific customer adoption strategy for the local region and advise on global planning
- Partner closely with regional and in-country Microsoft sales, marketing, and support teams to drive adoption and manage escalations, including customer and public events and outreach programs
- Land reference customers focused on healthcare scenarios
- Collect, triage, and drive for resolution on customer-blocking issues
- Identify and evangelize broader trends and opportunities to drive longer-term investments and product shifts
- 5+ years of direct customer engagement experience in the technology industry, either in an engineering role with a strong customer focus, or a sales/field role with a strong technical/vertical focus
- Field based experience working with healthcare providers, commissioning groups and clinicians
- Track record of guiding large technology deployments from evaluation all the way through envisioning, deployment and adoption at scale to thousands of users
- Solid understanding of technology sales and deployment lifecycle and experience working closely with sales and support teams
- Solid understanding of adoption and change management
- 5+ years of project management, leadership, and cross-group collaboration skills on technical projects
- Experience presenting to executives, IT staff, and end users; able to pivot quickly and adapt messaging to suit a range of audience technical levels and requirements
- Technical understanding of collaboration technology and global cloud services, and general ability to ramp up and go deep in new technical areas
- Fluent written and spoken English, including technical terms
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Prior experience driving customer adoption of SharePoint, Yammer, Microsoft Teams, or Skype for Business or related products
- Familiarity or experience with Microsoft field roles
- Knowledge of health systems and compliance needs for electronic patient records and patient information systems
- Insight into NHS organization and care continuum across Primary, CCG, City Council and Trusts.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.