|Job Type:||Full Time|
The reinvention of business process represents a bold bet for Microsoft in accelerating our growth in commercial cloud
services. The mission of Dynamics 365 is to help our customer digitally transform their businesses to drive new sources of
revenue, create new and engaging ways to serve their customers, and to transform the way in which their business runs to
drive new levels of profitability for their organization.
Microsoft Business Applications Technical Specialist Managers build and lead teams of Technical Specialists to identify and
win over the technical decision maker in the Business and IT department of our Enterprise Customers. You and your team will
drive technical decisions at the customer that helps them achieve Business value with Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Platform,
and thereby secure long-term sustainable growth for Microsoft. As a Technical Specialist Manager, you will be a key
contributor to helping customers embrace and succeed through digital transformation by leveraging the intelligent cloud and the intelligent edge.
As a Technical Specialist Manager, you will:
- Develop and lead a diverse and high performing technical sales team that helps customers make sound technical decisions and maximize the adoption and value of Microsoft solutions
- Attract the best technical sales talents from the market, develop talent, and work with individuals on building a career plan.
- Drive for knowledge of the industry's IT technologies and competitors, and map relevant solutions to industry’s customer's IT and Business trends.
- Build a learning culture in your team to build deep skills on core technologies, broad knowledge of adjacent solutions and professional skills.
- Encourage your team to collaborate on opportunities and consumption projects to maximize the customer value. Participate in a Global Community
- Attend annual Summit meetings sponsored by the Technical Specialist Leader
- Participate in monthly Technical Specialist Manager Community Calls
- Assist in projects beyond your immediate sphere of influence in collaboration with the Technical Specialist Leader Coach for technical and sales excellence to drive customer success and Microsoft growth
- Your strategic knowledge will lead your team to actively work with customers, to define clear technical decision criteria for all opportunities, to secure customer commitment to Microsoft technology and to develop plans that help customers deploy and consume our products and services.
- Your practical experience will increase deal velocity by assessing the progress of technical engagements at every stage, and by orchestrating your Team, other Microsoft technical resources and Partners on most complex digital transformation deals.
- Coach the team to actively address the technical and architectural issues that block customers' technology decisions and usage.
- Escalate blockers and collaborate creatively with other field leaders, services & partners, as well as corporate business and marketing groups to ensure the technical needs and preferences of customers are heard. Inspire others to take positive actions by being a technical thought leader and an effective influencer
- You will demonstrate Microsoft's value proposition internally and externally to executives by showcasing our technology innovations and building relationships with and influencing key Technical Decisions Makers eg CTOs, CISOs etc.
- Drive cross group experiences that deliver increased sales and consumption.
- Ensure that the team highlights Microsoft's unique value propositions in comparison to top competitors' offerings
Encourage deep technical community participation and the importance of gathering and sharing customer insight.
Technical Solution Leader
- Experienced in technical sales leadership roles, coaching architecture and solution sales required.
- Solution/Sales Engineer for a CRM, ERP, HCM or SaaS-based company or similar technology
- As technical leader of multi-million-dollar business application deals requiring orchestration of large,dispersed, virtual teams composed of industry, and solution team members
- Driving technical sales processes including pre-sales, POCs, project management
- Successful track record of implementing end-to-end complex business apps and solutions
- Successful track record of competitive displacement
- Sales Management – previous business applications (ERP and/or CRM) solution selling experience leading teams of solution or technical sellers with sales quotas/targets
- Running a Profit & Loss, with a discipline and rigor to the management of the business
- Turning around poor performing opportunities and/or sales teams.
- Documented track record of leadership, team development, and business success.
- Bold. Strong experience leading and executing on Technology Visions preferred.
- Influencer. Ability to drive and influence Stakeholder across organizational boundaries through extremely strong negotiation, organizational, presentation, envisioning, writing, and verbal communication skills required.
- Participant. Collaborator with Global Role Owner, the broader Technical Specialist Manager Community and a contributor to projects and summits
- Recruiter. Demonstrated ability to build a healthy pipeline of great technical sales talents required.
- Coach. Proven experience developing a high-performance team through continuous coaching, and inspiration required.
- Energy Generator. Able to inspire your team and to build and maintain a high organizational health and satisfaction score required.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.