|Job Type:||Full Time|
Handling uncertainty in data is a core problem Machine Learning and doing it well is a requirement to operate ML systems in the real world. We are looking for Researchers and Engineers keen to work on this challenge. Related projects at MSR include Infer.NET, our library for probabilistic inference; TrueSkill, one of its most successful applications; the Enterprise Knowledge project trying to extract knowledge from raw enterprise data; and the Minimum Data AI project, which aims to produce ML systems that require as little data as possible to be useful
- Design and implementation of Bayesian Machine Learning systems.
- Collaboration with other researchers and engineers.
- Deep understanding of Bayesian Machine Learning techniques, for example through active research in a related PhD program or experience in research labs.
- Papers in academic conferences (NeurIPS, ICML, ICLR, AAAI or domain-specific conferences).
- Experience in building machine learning systems with standard toolkits such as TensorFlow/PyTorch, or Infer.NET/Pyro.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.